Prestige Item
Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum Reviews

October 26, 2020
    Texas, United States

Vitamin C+Hyaluronic Acid= A recipe for healthy skin!

I received a trial size of Ole Henriksen’s Banana Bright Serum to fade my acne scars. It contains around 20% Vitamin C, which is one of the highest concentrations you can buy over the counter. I incorporated it into my morning routine and the serum gives a very smooth and hydrating feel to my face, unlike other serums that tend to feel sticky. I love the citrus smell, which isn’t overwhelming. I definitely noticed that my acne scarring and texture faded away by the time my sample was finished with. I would totally buy a full size if the product wasn’t like $70. I would highly recommend it to anyone with any skin type that’s looking to improve their skin appearance and has the money to afford it!

August 04, 2020

That Ole Glow Though!

My initial thoughts EVERY SINGLE TIME I use it: Smells delicious - exactly like Orange Crush! I noticed immediately after Day 1 that my skin was firmer, win! It felt pretty darn great with only 1 application. Not always the case with products, off to a good start! By Day 3, I was already raving how soft my face was - which is hilarious if you know me. Everyone always tells me how soft my skin is and I never believe them because it's my norm, but now I'm like woah, my skin is so so soft! Next level soft! Like shrunk all my pores and smoothed out my face soft! By Day 5, my two vertical wrinkles between my brows were softened. By Day 7, I'm loving the beautiful glow. My skin feels hydrated, radiant and youthful! I think that's my favourite part... okay, second favourite part. I still love that Orange Crush smell!!!

June 13, 2020

Big claims

This serum claims results in 7 days and while I personally haven’t seen any visible results, I have noticed a slight difference in the feel of my skin. I am looking forward to continue using this and seeing the long-term results. It smells amazing, like fresh citrus rinds. I like the simple aesthetic and the pump dispenses the perfect amount of product. It has a good consistency and nice application. Plus it has great ingredients like 15% Vitamin C, 5% PHAs, hyaluronic acid & banana powder-inspired pigments.

May 31, 2020

Radiant and Vibrant Skin!

Postpartum skin can be unpredictable and hormonal, sometimes dull and often times tired and dehydrated, so I'm here for this serum and happy to add this to my daily routine. It smells lovely; nothing overly fragrant and the scent doesn't linger after the initial application. It feels really great on the skin, cool, and does not leave a sticky residue. The serum is light and a thin consistency, so it doesn't feel heavy or like it is clogging your pores.

I've used it for 7 days and my skin already feels better, and looks amazing! My skin feels soft, dewy, and smooth as opposed to dry and tight. It looks all around a bit more radiant and healthy.

May 14, 2020

You will notice a difference in 7 days.

I was very fortunate to have the chance to take on the 7 day #oleglow challenge. Packaging was very simple and clean, and I loved using the pump, it is a more hygienic way of applying the serum. The serum itself was in the colour yellow and when I applied it, it gave such a nice smooth application. I felt like it gave me a slight instant brightening glow. The only thing about this product is that when it dries, it becomes a little sticky. The scent is SO nice, I just have such a good experience applying this product on every time. Will definitely put this on the list of items to repurchase.

May 14, 2020

Incredible face serum

I am in love with this face serum. It makes my skin glow like no product has before. It even caught the attention of my husband.
    It smells amazing (like a creamsicle) absorbs great, no issues with shine or oily skin (mine is combination and no problem with breakouts).
    Just an amazing product

May 10, 2020

Smells wonderful

I really love the light citrus scent of the Ole Henrisken Banana Bright Serum. It smells so good and absorbs nicely. Haven't noticed much of a glow, but my skin is hydrated and happy because of the HA and Vit C!
    I received a free product in exchange for an honest review.

May 09, 2020

Some results after a week

I received the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum in exchange for an honest review. I have used the serum for a little over a week. The serum has a nice sweet citrus scent that dissipates quickly. It absorbs well into the skin but sometimes pills when a moisturizer is used on top. I have not noticed any amelioration of fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots, but my skin does look brighter and is hydrated. I will continue to use this serum, but I’m not convinced that I will purchase it after I finish it.

April 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Expensive but effective

I've seen a few people asking how this compares to the truth serum and unfortunately that didn't work out for me, so the only comparison I can make is that this did not react or irritate my skin - probably a good job too as it would have been a waste and I can actually give some feedback on this product. I love the pump on this as it makes it easier to control the amount that comes out so there's no wasting it and a little goes a long way. My skin looks a lot brighter after application and leaves it glowing that 'healthy glow.' The only thing I dislike about it is the strong smell of oranges (if you like oranges then this will probably be okay for you). I'm not usually put off so much by a scent and can just brush past it but this is such a strong scent that it is overpowering for me. If by the time I'm done with this product and it's done amazing things for my skin, I will do my best to forget about it as it is only a minor criticism. I possibly would purchase this once I've used this up but maybe only on offer as it is quite expensive for me (in the UK, it's £53 on Boots) - I was kindly gifted this product from Ole Henriksen after filling out a survey via their Instagram