oliology coconut oil dry oil mist

oliology coconut oil dry oil mist Reviews

Ranked #767 out of 2445 in Hair Care

September 27, 2016

Le produit sent tellement bon .... comme tout les autres de la même ! Il hydrate vraiment bien mes longs cheveux et surtout mes pointes plus cassées. Mes cheveux sont brillant.

September 26, 2016

I was browsing around Winners and came across this oliology Coconut Oil Dry Oil Mist. I thought I would give it a try since my hair has been very dry due to the constant use of a flat iron. I have tried many many products and nothing could compare to this one.

I would use after I wash my hair when damped. It leaves my hair feeling so so shiny and silky. Not to mentioned, it eliminates frizz like no other products. This is definitely a saver to my damaged hair.

I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair whom uses a lot curling or flat iron. You will be amazed after just one use.

November 13, 2015

This is the ultimate glossing spray. It is a dry oil spray that creates a lightweight shine for your hair, without making it greasy feeling. A little goes a long way, and it smells fantastic.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?