olive oil Terra Delyssa Reviews

October 20, 2020

amazing

Tastes awesome. feels like a classic. would definitely use it again.
    Buy it, you won't regret it. all my homies love this olive oil. absolutely delicious.

October 20, 2020

Bought on sale, was totally worth the try!

Bought this on sale at walmart
    I love the taste of this. Next time I find a sale, I will definitely stocking up. I always like going with a nicer olive oil.

March 31, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

The one I reach for

I love this olive oil. It is always the one I reach for whenever i'm cooking with oil. The flavor is everything that you could hope for in a competitively priced oil such as this one. I will absolutely be purchasing this again in the future.

February 28, 2018

Don't cook without it!

I love the bottles this comes in, easy to store! It's pretty good quality and taste considering it's not coming from a family farm in greece. I do not cook without this oil, it's a staple in my kitchen.

2.8/5

November 07, 2017

Terra olive oil

You can get two big bottles of this olive oil at costco for $17. It cooks food and can be used as a salad dressing like any other brands would. The cheaper brands are just as good.

November 05, 2017

Good quality

This is the first time buying and tasting this olive oil. I was first attracted to the packaging. I loved the vibrant yellow label, with the horse motif. It is a nice light tasting olive oil that is great to cook with and to use as a salad dressing. I think I'll stick to cooking with it, however I like a bit stronger taste when it comes to dressings.

August 02, 2017

Purchase at Costco

This olive oil can be purchased at Costco. You get 2 containers of it in a package for a descent price. I would not say it is cheap to buy, but you do save for the 2 bottles. This olive oil tastes fresh and is great for cooking needs. It has a good olive flavor and it has natural ingredients in it. I use this a lot in salad and a lot of dinner dishes. It works wonderful!!

August 01, 2017

good quality and healthy for you

I use Terra Delyssa Olive Oil because I trust the manufacturer to be truthful about the ingredients. It is also well priced at Costco. I use it in the frying pan when cooking meat and vegetables.