3.9/5
olivieri skillet gnocchi Reviews

August 10, 2020

An easy meal with some added ingredients

I love gnocchi and am always the one tempted when i see them for purchase. One package has plenty and i sauteed up some kale and added in some chorizo and BAM you have yourself a quick meal. I loved the consistency and didn't find it over cheesy for my taste.

August 10, 2020

Quick, easy and yummy

I picked these up in a whim while shopping because I hadn’t had gnocchi in years and I’m always looking for something my picky 2 yr old will eat. These did not disappoint! As advertised they were done in 5 min with a slight crunch to the outside and a delicious cheese flavour! They also passed the picky eater test and were a hit! They make a perfect side dish and I was lucky to find them on sale at $4. Not an everyday side but nice to have now and again to change up the meal routines

3.2/5

November 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cheesy side dish

Easy to prepare. You just hit them up in a skillet until they are browned. Cheese covered with a dough, they are not a traditional gnocchi. They are alright, not what I expected but ok for a side dish.

October 28, 2019

Delicious!!!

These gnocchi we're absolutely delicious. The texture was good, they have lots of cheese flavour. I just fried them up in some butter and they are a great side dish for any meal. My only complaint would be that I think they're far too expensive for how much you get in the package.

December 18, 2018

Easy dinner!

I’m a busy mom of two small children and although I love cooking, I don’t always have the time or desire! I wanted to try these delicious looking gnocchi from Olivieri and they did not disappoint! Easy to cook and even easier for everyone to eat! Love that my daughter eats these easily and that I didn’t spend all day cooking them! Highly recommended!

July 24, 2018

Love Love Love!

I have purchased both the cheese and plain version and so far I have tried the cheese option which I really liked! I got them nice and crispy on the outside and they were great with a homemade marinara sauce and a nice glass of Pinot! I wasn't expecting them to taste like homemade gnocchi which I think is best because they are not like homemade but they are definitely worth trying!

Updated On: August 09, 2018

I have now tried both with and without cheese and I must say the ones without cheese are even better than the cheese option!

July 16, 2018

Pretty Tasty!

My son and I actually like this product alot. Its fast, easy, cheap and delish. I either give him the one with cheese plain with his meals or I mix up pasta sauce and add it to the gnocchi. I have tried a cheaper version in the grocery store and it was horrible so I always do this one instead.

2.2/5

April 22, 2018

Wasn't Impressed

I am not overly impressed with the skillet Gnocchi, we have tried it on 3 occasions and its just not great. flavour is lacking, texture isn't great, and for what is it the price doesn't match up.

February 08, 2018

super yummy olivieri skillet gnocchi original !!

This was my kids first time with gnocchi and they loved it, I got the family size and cooked half of the package just because I didn't know if my family would like it, we all loved it !!! It was great with a bit butter, garlic and onion powder, garlic stems and mint. We ate it as a side dish with our fish nuggets and salad. I could easily give this to my kids as lunch for school. I would like to try the one filled with cheese as soon as possible as well. This product is very good quality and it delivers !

2.7/5

May 16, 2017

I love a good, soft, pillowy gnocchi. I discovered a while ago that the shelf-stable stuff they sell in grocery stores is absolute gummy garbage, and I am not talented enough to make it myself, so I was excited to try Olivieri's new refrigerated gnocchi. I have to say, it's probably the best gnocchi you're going to find at the grocery store, but it isn't great. It's still a bit doughy, but lighter than I was anticipating. I'd buy again if I was really craving gnocchi.