4.1/5
olivieri skillet gnocchi Reviews

May 13, 2022

Good but rubbery

I was lucky enough to be able to try a complimentary sample of these Tomato Mozzarella Gnocchi. Super easy to make and super fast. They were very delicious but they also were a little rubbery.

May 27, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi - really good!

I have enjoyed 2 different kinds of these gnocchi from Olivieri and I am enjoying them. I find the product to be fresh and good quality. I don't like the bag though as it isn't recyclable in our regional blue bin program, and I also do not like the high price (2 servings priced at 4 services...).

August 10, 2020

Quick, easy and yummy

I picked these up in a whim while shopping because I hadn’t had gnocchi in years and I’m always looking for something my picky 2 yr old will eat. These did not disappoint! As advertised they were done in 5 min with a slight crunch to the outside and a delicious cheese flavour! They also passed the picky eater test and were a hit! They make a perfect side dish and I was lucky to find them on sale at $4. Not an everyday side but nice to have now and again to change up the meal routines

3.2/5

November 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cheesy side dish

Easy to prepare. You just hit them up in a skillet until they are browned. Cheese covered with a dough, they are not a traditional gnocchi. They are alright, not what I expected but ok for a side dish.

October 28, 2019

Delicious!!!

These gnocchi we're absolutely delicious. The texture was good, they have lots of cheese flavour. I just fried them up in some butter and they are a great side dish for any meal. My only complaint would be that I think they're far too expensive for how much you get in the package.

July 16, 2018

Pretty Tasty!

My son and I actually like this product alot. Its fast, easy, cheap and delish. I either give him the one with cheese plain with his meals or I mix up pasta sauce and add it to the gnocchi. I have tried a cheaper version in the grocery store and it was horrible so I always do this one instead.