One A Day Women's Multivitamin Reviews

One A Day Womens is a complete multivitamin specially formulated for leading health needs of women. It contains a high level of Calcium to promote strong bones and more Vitamin D than Centrum Ultra Women’s to support breast health.

0.5/5

April 21, 2020

Why bother

These so called vitamins contain corn starch, di-alpha tocopherol, FD&C;Blue#1, Red #40 and Yellow#6, Silicone dioxide Sucrose as well as other unhealthy contents. They taste aweful too.

July 05, 2019

Good inclusive multivitamin

I like that this vitamin is only for once a day, it tastes good and is easy to swallow. I am very happy with it, it makes my health regimen much easier.

June 16, 2019

A great choice

The one a day woman’s vitamins are a great choice, the size of them are a little off putting and hard to swallow so I did end up going to the gummy form, but these are awesome !

June 04, 2019

Multivitamin with lots of iron

My usual brand of multivitamin went off the market so I switched to One a Day to try out, mostly because its makeup was similar to the multi I used to take. Other brands did not have the same levels of iron (theirs were much lower) and I've had no ill effects from using One a Day for several months. The pills used to be a bright purple colour but in newer (current) package are pink. They are a larger supplement but taken with water go down easy for me. If you're concerned about your iron levels as I was these are worth checking out. They also seem to go on sale at chain grocery stores and pharmacies so they can be a good bargain as well as health benefit.

January 12, 2019

Love these vitamins

I always take these vitamins and always have since I turned 20! I love how it has all the vitamins you need in it and nothing that you don’t, the pill is easy to swallow and is a nice colour as well!

September 21, 2018

Really helps

I was low on vitamin D the doctor told me. Also said to take vitamin d daily. I have been taking these for a month now and my vitamin d level is in a good range. I take these multi vitamins daily to help my body stay in the good range. They are a little big, but I have been able to take them with no trouble.

April 20, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

This is a great multi vitamin for women

The only downfall is the size of the pill - I really struggle with taking it so I have moved towards different brands or gummy options. This is also more on the expensive side so I tend to purchase whatever brand is on sale with the same ingredients or the generic version.

February 13, 2018

Good product

It is a good price for such amount of pills. I find after using them my nails and hair got better: nails don't break as much and hair is stronger. I think it prevents split ends too.
    The only thing I really did not like about them is the dark purple colour.
    Every time I was about to take them I was so grossed out by their unnatural colour.

January 12, 2018

My Daily Vitamin

I take this multivitamin everyday and I love it. I feel that it’s good value for my money and I love that they are purple. Just happens to be my favourite colour.

December 31, 2017

Very good

Keeps me high in vitamins and calcium and honestly the best it helps the immune system and is also affordable would recommend to to all the woman that are having any vitamin and iron problems