• Opi nail lacquer
  • Opi nail lacquer

Opi nail lacquer Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

March 30, 2017

J'ai acheté la couleur breakfast st Tiffany's un nacré mat. J'ai mis que deux couches mais d'après moi trois serait mieux. Une belle teinte discrète. Petit format de 3.75 ml qui à mon avis est génial. Comme j'agence souvent mon vernis avec mon humeur Calais ne se gaspille pas où moins. Alors je vous conseille cette teinte si vous aimez les blancs beiges comme perlé mais mat.

January 26, 2017

OPI nail lacquer products are one of the better drug store nail polishes in my opinion. They paint on nice and smooth and doesn't take too too long to dry. I would definitely recommend this, Watch out for sales!

January 26, 2017

my go to nail polish, long lasting, great varety of colors, and decently priced. most salons use this brand due to its durablithy and lack of chippiing.

October 31, 2016

This is the best quality top coat that I've used. Its not too thick to make the polish peal off in only a few days, but is strong enough to help prevent chipping. It also provides a great shine if you are just looking for a clear coat for bare nails. Its on the pricier side compared to drug store nail polishes, but it definitely wears better and doesn't dry up/ thicken in the bottle nearly as quick! The applicator brush is always very smooth and narrow making it easy to apply with precision! Make sure that your bottom colour coat is fully dry before using however, as the colour will transfer to the bottle (I made this mistake with a red!).

October 31, 2016

After biting my nails for many,and i mean many years I was finally able to quit. As you probably have guessed,i am new to polishing my nails. OPI was the first polish I bought. So many great colours. It goes on streak free and lasts a long time.My nails look lovely now.I am so glad i tried OPI. Its the best!!!!

September 28, 2016

It's opi nail lacquer top coat .this is the only top coat I buy .love that it stay long .if ubuff it right .I love the base coat as well will buy more