Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste

Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 156 in Toothpastes

June 19, 2017

Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste

My toddler loves this toothpaste! He's even a fan of my little pony, he picked out this toothpaste himself. We used a whole tube and he loved the taste, which made out nighttime and morning routine a lot easier with less struggle to get his teeth brushed. Once the tube was done, I bought him a different brand and he refuses to let me brush his teeth, he hates the taste and keeps requesting I buy this one instead. Looks like we will be repurchasing the Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste.

April 22, 2017

I bought this for both of my girls when they were little. We used it until the age of about 3 each time. It helped them learn how to spit it out, but it definitely didn't help to protect them from cavities.

3.2/5

March 13, 2017

Orajel training toothpaste is floride-free and tooty fruity flavored. Good for little kids that doesn't know to spit their toothpaste yet. However is is pricier than floride-free toothpastes.

April 12, 2016

This was one of the first toothpaste I introduced to my son to use when he was younger, he really liked the taste of it and it seemed to clean his teeth nicely. These were a decent price and the tube lasts a long time.

March 17, 2016

Great first toothpaste for kids trying to learn to brush their teeth. My daughter gets excited as soon as she sees the tube. it has great flavour and you dont need to worry about the toddler ingesting it as it is harmless to them. You just need a little bit but it makes them feel so special

December 31, 2015

Great for a toddler who is learning to brush their own teeth. Harmless if swallowed but makes them feel like a big kid and encourages good oral habits.

November 14, 2015

This toothpaste is great for when toddlers practice brushing their teeth, parents don't have to worry about kids swallowing it!

November 14, 2015

Good toothpaste to get your child started and used to the habit of brushing. Usually has cute characters on it to entice kids.

July 16, 2015

My daughter loved this toothpaste and would brush her teeth multiple times a day.
    I love that its fluoride free. I will definitely be using this brand for my son when he's old enough.

March 10, 2015

My niece started using this in the Disney Princess toddler toothpaste. It motivated her to want to brush her teeth regularly. It was so funny watching her acting grown-up.