Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies

Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 789 in Miscellaneous

July 11, 2017

Biscuits délicieux

Je me suis régalée avec les nouveaux biscuits qu'oreo a fait avec leur nouvelle saveur de gateau de fête. Les oreo etaient en vente a 1.99 $ chez IGA. L'emballage est attrayant avec ces couleurs de fête. Les biscuits sont amusants et le cremage de couleurs différents est délicieux. Le gout est subtile mais quand même très savoureux. C'est certain que j'en achèterais de nouveau.

May 07, 2017

Omg these were limited edition and when i bought them boy were they delicious i love how creamy and how sweet they are they tasted like actual birthday cake lol literally put a candle on top and celebrate your birthday with these cookies the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic the price is about 3-4 dollars a pack and it is definitely Worth it i will buy these again they are a must every foodie will love

February 07, 2017

I love birthday cake oreos! The only thing that I can complain about is that they don't sell them in most stores here, so you often have to pay a higher price than regular oreos. I also prefer the golden birthday cake oreos, but they don't sell those in Canada!

February 07, 2017

I really enjoyed these cookies. They really do taste like birthday cake. The center is sweet and creamy, the cookie as always, chocolatey and delicious. These aren't something you would be able to eat a lot of as they are quite sweet but the taste is wonderful.

2.8/5

January 10, 2017

WAY too sweet for me. They have a decent taste, but they are SO sugary that they hurt my teeth and made me feel sick. I wont buy them again but I can see how others, maybe kids, would like them

3.2/5

March 21, 2016

I clicked on "you Betcha" but for me I will not be purchasing them again because they are just too sweet for our family. But if you like the sweet icing taste and the oreo cookie part you may like them. They can be pretty cheap when on sale too.

March 21, 2016

I didn't want to buy them but I gave in. They are amazing. They are additting. Very good and tasty. Soemthign different. I will buy these if I see them again

January 18, 2016

Just one word for these babies. YUM! We cannot get enough of them in my house!

January 14, 2016

These are so delicious. I try not to buy them only because I will want to eat all of them!

January 14, 2016

The filling of the Birthday Cake Oreo has colorful sprinkles, like a Funfetti cake. It’s also much softer than the regular filling, so it’s actually possible to lick it off. Another detail is that one of the cookies on each Oreo says “Oreo 100." These are way more rich and sweet than regular Oreos. If you like regular Oreos I would say you would like these (if you can find them anymore).

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo