OREO COOKIES Reviews
#8 in Cookies

May 25, 2022

The best cookies

I’ve been eating Oreos ever since I was a kid and I’m so glad my partner enjoys them too! Not only do I eat them by themselves but I also love to bake with Oreos too! From Oreo cheesecake to no bake Oreo cake pops, the possibilities are endless!

March 10, 2022

Oreo has always been Vegan❣

On Sunday, March 6th #NationalOreoDay, my family celebrated the 110th Birthday of Oreo Cookies. We shared many different Oreo varieties and there was not a cookie left! I love the Golden Thins best. No thanks to any of the Double Stuff. I frequently purchase, consume and recommend these delish, always been vegan sandwich cookies. #Oreo #Cookies #Sweets #OreoCookies

October 01, 2020

Delicious treats

My kids love all the oreo types the oreo thins are their favourite with dark chocolate filling. The originals and the double cream taste great too . Its 3CAD during offers and worth it

August 06, 2020

It is vegan

Can you believe Oreo is vegan? Yes, it is! This is so delicious that I cpuld not believe it is vegan. Crunchy outside, creamy inside. Chocolate and vanille. Kist perfect. I like to break the cookies in the ice cream.

July 27, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Easy snack!

We enjoy these so much we buy in bulk! This is one of my daughters favorite snacks! And we find ourselves munching on them while getting them for her! These are perfect and I love them with milk!

July 08, 2020
    Washington, United States

Super yummy!

Who does not like Oreos! My kids absolutely love them, they love them with milk or as a to go snack! I am making an Oreo Cake often and we are enjoying it! I would recommend to everyone who wants a yummy cookie.

June 10, 2020

Best cookies

My kids love oreos. They like to much on them or dunk in milk and have. I personally like the oreo thins. For them oreos is a daily snack with milk in the evening.

April 22, 2020

Simply the best.

By far the best cookie out there. The double stuffed Oreos are a game changer and fantastic value especially when on sale. I noticed that the different flavoured Oreos like cinnamon and carrot taste double stuffed.

March 27, 2020

MY FAVOURITE COOKIE

Um yummy! This cookie is amazing and I would buy it over and over forever! so good and so creamy! Try thins, double stuffed, most stuffed & mega stuffed as well!

March 19, 2020

Best cookie

Sans aucun doutes lw meilleur biscuits inventer ! Jen garde toujours dansle garde manger ! Nous avons achetee mini format pour mes enfants se transporte bien !