O.R.G Skincare - Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents Reviews

October 03, 2017

this is how a peel should be.

I got introduced to this peel in my fabfitfun winter 2016 box, and ever since then, I'm hooked. I've made the decision to stop using physical exfoliator(scrubs) and use a chemical one instead, because I find that a lot of scrubs can be too harsh+rubbing it against my face harder than I should be without knowing. I just don't like the idea that it is like rubbing sand against my face, so at the beginning of 2017, I decided to bust my bottle open and start using it. I was so pleasantly surprised at how nice it is. I've bought a few peeling gel before in the past and they always just have too much of that thickening agent and not really do any peel job that they were supposed to do. this product is not doing that at all! first of all, it is a liquid instead of a gel. it is pretty clean brand too. it is very effective and yet gentle to the skin. I even got my boyfriend who doesn't do much to his skin unless I force him to, hooked! I was even more impressed when I accidentally sprayed it on my lips. my lips are always dry and chapped, and this peel makes it smooth. it just get rid of all those dryness better than a lip scrub. one down side is that it is in a spray bottle. I hate spraying my face with it. I always got some around my eye area and you're not supposed to use it anywhere close to there, but it is rather hard to avoid getting them sprayed. I've stocked up from fabfitfun add-on, because they offered it at a great price. I don't know how much I will want to repurchase it again at a full price, but I probably will, since it is that good.

June 30, 2017

I believe in miracles

I also received this in my FabFitFun Editor's box a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure about using it because I have seen some pretty serious videos on youtube about chemical peels, but this is as gentle as it promises to be. I didn't even spray very much and my skin feels very smooth from just a few uses. The size of the product we received in our boxes is a full size 59mL and I think it will last me quite a while. As it is not abrasive, the directions say it can be used many times per week but I think I will stick to just twice a week to ensure it doesn't cause any irritation. I could instantly see the brightening agents working their magic on my skin as well.
    Not as much dead skin came off as I've seen on their website, but next time I will spray a bit more liberally to see if it makes a difference. The price point if you buy it directly from their website is quite high ($44 USD), but it is a fantastic product and packed with natural ingredients so I could see myself splurging for the full size or maybe deluxe travel size. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, even if you have sensitive skin as it is very gentle.

March 01, 2017

Got this as a gift and honestly was a bit scared to use it. I have extremely sensitive skin so any type of peel scares me. But I liked that it's mineral based and the label said I can use it 3-4 times a week. This made me comfortable enough to try it.. if you can use it this many times in a week, it can't be too harsh.

LOVED it. Works right away. And it's SO easy to use. Spray, count to 5, gently rub your face with fingers and the dead skins just comes off. Result? BABY BUM SKIN! I cannot wait to use this again! Definitely would recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. My face didn't turn red like I expected to either - bonus!

February 02, 2017

J'ai reçu ce produit dans ma boite Fabfitfun et je suis tomber en amour avec lui ! Je n'aurais jamais été porté a en acheter un .... Maintenant il est dans mes incontournables et ma routine beauté !! Il laisse la peau siiiiiii douce et est si facile a utiliser !!! J'adOOOOreee!!!

December 21, 2016

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FACIAL PEEL!
    I got a few little spray bottles from my TopBox subscription and I looked at the website on how I can order a full size and it's $44 for a big bottle. A little steep I think so I really have to think about it.

This is very gentle on my skin. I didn't react to it... no breakout, itchiness or redness. I have learned that I should do one spot at a time for it to work well for me. it's not really a big deal. After just a couple uses, I can tell that my skin became brighter. It's almost like a microdermabrasion in a bottle.

It doesn't have any harsh scent to it. It is very gentle on skin and easy to use. When you work it on your skin, you will see dirt coming off your face. It looks kinda gross but almost satisfying to see. I rinse my face after use and it helps a lot in better absorption of other facial products you are using because it removes the dead skin cell. It really is a very gentle exfoliator.

I use at night time 2-3 times a week and it is one of the best things I have ever used.

July 09, 2016

This face peel is a cute spray bottle, to which a few spritzes on your face are enough to provide full coverage.

I normally use a Micellar water to cleanse my face before applying the spray, but this is not necessary.

Once sprayed on, I rub it in circular motions, particularly concentrating on my forehead and smile line areas.

There is little to no scent, and my skin feels quite smooth afterwards - not what you would expect a facial peel to feel like!

I leave it on for a few minutes while brushing my teeth, then rinse it off with warm water, pat dry, and apply my night cream.

My skin has not reacted badly or broken out while using this - and the small sample bottle will last me for quite awhile due to the minimal amount actually required!

I prefer this before bed, as I have way too many things to put on my face in the mornings.

At the price point though....I'd be hesitant at purchasing it - I have a variety of face masks that are about 1/5 of the cost that I adore already.