O.R.G Skincare - Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents

O.R.G Skincare - Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 270 in Facial Exfoliators

March 01, 2017

Got this as a gift and honestly was a bit scared to use it. I have extremely sensitive skin so any type of peel scares me. But I liked that it's mineral based and the label said I can use it 3-4 times a week. This made me comfortable enough to try it.. if you can use it this many times in a week, it can't be too harsh.

LOVED it. Works right away. And it's SO easy to use. Spray, count to 5, gently rub your face with fingers and the dead skins just comes off. Result? BABY BUM SKIN! I cannot wait to use this again! Definitely would recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. My face didn't turn red like I expected to either - bonus!

February 02, 2017

J'ai reçu ce produit dans ma boite Fabfitfun et je suis tomber en amour avec lui ! Je n'aurais jamais été porté a en acheter un .... Maintenant il est dans mes incontournables et ma routine beauté !! Il laisse la peau siiiiiii douce et est si facile a utiliser !!! J'adOOOOreee!!!

December 21, 2016

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS FACIAL PEEL!
    I got a few little spray bottles from my TopBox subscription and I looked at the website on how I can order a full size and it's $44 for a big bottle. A little steep I think so I really have to think about it.

This is very gentle on my skin. I didn't react to it... no breakout, itchiness or redness. I have learned that I should do one spot at a time for it to work well for me. it's not really a big deal. After just a couple uses, I can tell that my skin became brighter. It's almost like a microdermabrasion in a bottle.

It doesn't have any harsh scent to it. It is very gentle on skin and easy to use. When you work it on your skin, you will see dirt coming off your face. It looks kinda gross but almost satisfying to see. I rinse my face after use and it helps a lot in better absorption of other facial products you are using because it removes the dead skin cell. It really is a very gentle exfoliator.

I use at night time 2-3 times a week and it is one of the best things I have ever used.

July 09, 2016

This face peel is a cute spray bottle, to which a few spritzes on your face are enough to provide full coverage.

I normally use a Micellar water to cleanse my face before applying the spray, but this is not necessary.

Once sprayed on, I rub it in circular motions, particularly concentrating on my forehead and smile line areas.

There is little to no scent, and my skin feels quite smooth afterwards - not what you would expect a facial peel to feel like!

I leave it on for a few minutes while brushing my teeth, then rinse it off with warm water, pat dry, and apply my night cream.

My skin has not reacted badly or broken out while using this - and the small sample bottle will last me for quite awhile due to the minimal amount actually required!

I prefer this before bed, as I have way too many things to put on my face in the mornings.

At the price point though....I'd be hesitant at purchasing it - I have a variety of face masks that are about 1/5 of the cost that I adore already.