Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum Reviews
#82 in Hair Serum

Good - 0

October 07, 2017

Hair repair

Absolutly love organix ! Their products are so amazing and orfanic. This product makes hair visibly nourished and shiny but not greasy. My hair has never been so healthy . I owe it all to organix

July 23, 2017

Can't live without it

I cannot live without this product. My hair is very fine and gets knotty fast and can never brush it. With this stuff my brush goes through my hair like butter.

September 10, 2016

i just bought this ...it was in a discount bin !! i only paid 2 dollars for this!! it a really nice anti breakage serum ,that with continued use helps split ends and dry frizzie color treated hair..this does not weigh down my hair,my hair is thin,nor does it make my hair greasy...i love coconut everything and this product smells so nice and the scent lasts all day!!!

September 10, 2016

This stuff is great! It can be purchased at Shopper's and when it is on sale is it only about 4$! It works great with my hair and smells good too!! I recommend trying it! :)