Organix Coconut Milk Conditionner

Ranked #153 out of 677 in Conditioner

2.7/5

June 23, 2017

juste une bonne odeur

Malheureusement pour mes cheveux, ce shamping/conditionner n'a pas fait de miracle. Je n'ai pas de commentaire très négatif pour ce produit non plus. Ça n'a juste pas donner de résultat "wow". Par contre l'odeur est agréable. Aussi le format de la bouteille n'est pas le plus pratique. Il "squiz'' au centre et les dernieres goutes de shampoing sont tres difficiles à obtenir. Ce n'est pas un mauvais produit pour autant.

June 04, 2017

I love the smell of this Conditioner and how it makes my hair super soft and silky, I always leave it in my hair for 5 minutes before rinsing out. I would recommend this Conditioner to anyone who loves coconut.

February 27, 2017

This is an amazing conditioner! It smells so amazing and it works so much better than th the Coconut water one (especially if you have thick hair and have winter when you live). HOWEVER; I cannot stand the packaging on the conditioners! It stops squeezing out product after maybe 2 weeks of us! The product is so viscous and the bottle is hard plastic. It always hurts my hands in the shower.

January 31, 2017

OGX makes amazing shampoos and conditioners. I love the smell of this one and I leave it in my hair for 5 minutes before rinsing out in cool water. My hair is silky soft with volume and shine. I like how it hides all the frizz too from my over processed hair.

January 31, 2017

Meh - I can't get excited for this product. The smell is nice, but that is about it. I have fine hair, and still don't find this product all that great in terms of how it makes my hair feel after using it so I wouldn't repurchase. There are better conditioners out there!

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce revitalisant. Organix font de très bons produits. Leur prix sont un peu elevé pour la grosseur de la bouteille, mais ils sont magiques. Il nourrit et hydrate bien tout en laissant une douce odeur de coconut.

October 19, 2016

This particular variety of this line is amazing. I can use it every day and my hair loves it I have had to search and test out so many but found this one helps my hair on so many levels. It make sit healthy, soft and easier to detangle.

October 13, 2016

I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair super nourished and hydrated. I've noticed my curly hair is a lot more happy and way less frizzy by using this stuff. I will continue to buy and use this because I have yet to find something better.
    I love the smell of it too :)

September 15, 2016

Love this conditioner, it's the only one I usually buy, it leaves my hair feeling silky smith and smelling great. I always tell my family and friends about it and recommend it to them.

August 19, 2016

This stuff is a bit pricey for the small bottle you get but it smells incredible and makes my hair super soft. I wish they made a family sized bottle.