Organix renewing argan oil of morocco Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #603 out of 1143 in Shampoo

April 22, 2017

J'adore tous les shampoings et revitalisants de OGX (Organix). La fragrance est parfaite et il mousse beaucoup; moi qui a les cheveux hyper épais gagnent en santé à chaque utilisation. Je prends la peine de vérifier les spéciaux car une bouteille de 385mL se vend prix régulier +/- 9$ et il arrive de tomber sur des liquidations à 3$ par exception du magasin !

January 04, 2017

This became my go to shampoo abouy 2 years ago I love that you need very little of this product vs regular shampoo's it has a great scent and my hair has become vertualy split end free since switching to this product.

October 27, 2016

I absolutely love this shampoo. I tried it because it was on sale but liked it so much that I buy it at full price when necessary. It has a nice light scent and lathers up really well. But the best thing is the way my hair looks after. It's soft and shiny and beautiful. I have had so many compliments on how soft my hair looks since starting to use this shampoo. It's the best!

May 01, 2015

Ilove this products so much it's very good quality when I use that to washed my hair I love smell and it's make my hair more soft and shine

October 25, 2014

I love this Shampoo! The smell is truly amazing and my hair just loves it, paired with the Organix conditioner!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel