Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray Reviews

Ranked #1786 out of 2453 in Hair Care

ORIBE by DRY TEXTURIZING SPRAY 8.5 OZ

October 11, 2016

THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL YA'LL! My hair is extremely oily between regular shampooing and I need a dry shampoo that packs a punch and boy oh boy did this ever! I received a sample of this in one of my beauty boxes and I literally wanted to cry when it ran out. My hair was oil free, tons of volume, very manageable, and HOT! I could get my hair to do anything! My hair looked better than when I regular shampoo. This product is EVERYTHING! The only down fall is the price point is crazy, all though worth every red cent! But come on now, 45.00?! Ugh. I will eventually replace it, however I will have to save for it!

June 29, 2016

Love Oribe products and this spray is no exception. I use it like a dry shampoo to add more texture and volume to 2nd day hair. Smells great! The only downside is that it is ridiculously expensive.

September 13, 2014

I have a hard time finding a hair product that works on my fine hair & this is fantastic. Highly recommended

August 18, 2014

This is my holy grail hair styling product. Extremely expensive, but WORTH IT! It is a cross between a dry shampoo and a texturizing spray. The smell is phenomenal, it gives your hair amazing volume and is perfect if you like a beachy, tousled look to your hair.

I highly recommend this if you are looking to treat yourself to a truly luxurious styling product.

June 15, 2013

This is a staple in my hair care routine. It gives instant volume as well as texturizes my hair. It can be used as a dry shampoo in between washes. It's magic in a can.

July 21, 2012

I am almost all the way through my first bottle of this spray, and I adore it! I have thin, straight hair that tends to fall flat, and this does wonders for my hair. Just spray (I spray by my roots) and it gives your hair a ton of texture without making it look or feel stiff. Also, the smell is amazing. It's pricey and it doesn't last that long, but I will definitely keep buying this.

January 25, 2011

Incredible product. Not only can it be used as a dry shampoo to absorb oiliness, but if you're like me and hate the feeling of super clean hair, it can also be used to give hair that second day feel. Adds some grit and texture to the hair and is great to help hair hold a curl or keep hair from slipping out of a ponytail. Also has a great smell and beautiful packaging.

December 17, 2010

This dry texturizing spray is an alternative to dry shampoo. I have incredibly oily hair and was really excited to try this product.

It does exactly what the title says, it gives your hair a dry texturized feeling. I did find that my hair was more prone to knotting while using this product, but it was worth it for me.

If you don't have oily hair, I wouldn't recommend using this product because it does dry out your hair quite a bit. But for those of us with oily hair, it does exactly what you need it to do, just so you can go one extra day before you have to wash your hair.

The biggest con is the price. It is quite a splurge as it is a salon brand. If you're not ready for the splurge, you could always test out some drugstore brand dry shampoo sprays and see if you like the performance of those first.

I received a sample of this product from the brand for testing.

jessreid74 has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE

Quo

Ellimay added a new review for
    PayPal.com