Original Crayola Crayons Reviews
#181 in Toys

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Original Crayola Crayons

The Original Crayola Crayons are the best crayons you can buy - I no longer waste my money on imitation crayons! You pay for the quality you get and these are worth every penny. They don't break easily and have amazing color pay off on paper, my 3 yr old loves coloring with these crayons and it is a great/fun activity for us to do together.

July 27, 2017

Love these!

I just picked up a 24-pack from Walmart for 0.94 cents! I've boughten no name brands from dollarama in the past and they were so waxy and did not color smoothly at all! I recommend crayola crayons only!

May 01, 2017

I love these! I have been using them as a kid and as a teacher, my little ones' work always looks far better when they use Crayola as oppose to another brand. Trust me, we can tell the difference. I love their variety of colour and how they have a pack just with different shades of pink or a pack with all different skin tone colours! Love it

September 09, 2016

These are truly a classic, I'm so glad my kids get to use the same crayons I grew up with and get the same quality from them. The colors are crisp and bright and beautiful.

February 08, 2016

These were definitely not washable and sometimes markings were hard to get off of doors etc. You had to really scrub.