Good

Origins GinZing Brightening Mascara Reviews

Ranked #652 out of 946 in Mascara

November 30, 2013

I recently had a mini-facial done at Origins. This mascara was used on me after the facial was complete. I was absolutely amazed at this brush, I'd never seen anything like it. My lashes were amplified about 300%, and the staying power was amazing. A little pricey but worth it. You can get this included in a very nice starter kit which includes some other products as well.

November 29, 2013

This is my go-to mascara for day time use! I love this mascara! Not only does it keep my lashes soft ( no crunchiness here!), but it gives great volume and length without clumping, AND I don't get raccoon eyes under. I haven't figured out how this mascara is brightening though.
    I always use a lash primer, but the staying power of this mascara is significantly better than a lot of other brands I have tried ( clinique, lancome, sephora). It's not too expensive, about $22 at the Bay, but it comes in a fat tube ( and a fat brush) so you get a lot of product for your money.