4.1/5
Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturizer Reviews

September 26, 2017

Mon coup de coeur du moment.

Après de longues heures à contempler mon instagram ainsi que les reviews de Chickadvisor, j'ai finalement acheter ce produit. Et je ne le regrette absolument pas. Le pot est petit, il est moins dispendieux que beaucoup de marque haute gamme, fait de produits relativement naturels et offre une agréable odeur d'orange. Je suis définitivement en amour avec ce produit. Ma peau est douce, apparence de pore est diminué, ma peau n'est pas grasse et mon visage semble plus éveiller le matin après l'application de la crème. Donc plus de pli d'oreiller au visage! C'est un must have dans ma trousse maintenant et il a même surpasser mon amour pour le aquasource de Biotherm. J'ai déjà très hate d'essayer les autres produits de Origins.

September 15, 2017

Mediocre

Updated On: September 15, 2017

A little bit pricey, and slightly mediocre. It's a little bit too wet as opposed to a rich and creamy formula. I've used to of Origins products and both I did not like. This one was the only one I was okay with. Great citrus scent though. Love it.

August 30, 2017

It's ok

I like that this mosiurizer is light yet very hydrating.

It is a decent choice for a summer moisturizer if you tend to have oily skin.

The only energy boosting quality is the citrus scent. I kind of expected my skin to feel refreshed based on the energy boosting name...sadly let down.

July 20, 2017

Citrus smell, great lotion

I use this as my day cream under makeup. I love the scent of this lotion, it is probably the best smelling lotion I have ever used. It is a lightweight lotion so it is better for me during the summertime than the winter time personally. My skin feels so smooth when wearing it and it doesn't cause any skin irritation. Makeup goes on really nicely.

March 23, 2017

I've been using this moisturizer for almost 2 years now, and it's still my favourite out of all the ones I've tried. It does an amazing job of keeping my skin hydrated, without making it oily or feeling heavy. It also has a great citrus scent, which isn't too overpowering. I wish the packaging was better, but other than that, highly recommend.

February 26, 2017

I have wanted to try this product for a while. The cream is very nice on the skin and perfect for everyday. However, I do not see a big difference with the "Energy boosting". It does smell very nice and moisturize but I dont think I would buy again for my skin.

February 12, 2017

I love this as a daily moisturizer! First of all, the fresh orange scent is so yummy, and it's very lightweight, perfect for using under makeup. It doesn't leave my skin greasy, I don't know how else to explain this but my skin just loves it! The whole Origins brand is great, I definitely recommend this moisturizer!

October 14, 2016

J'ai la peau normal à mixte et j'ai adoré le produit !divine odeur d'orange à l'application ,la crème hydrate bien ma peau sans la rendre grasse. Gros format !

October 14, 2016

A moisturizer I always go back to. Used this for 2 years now and it keeps my skin looking so healthy and glowing. A little goes a long way. The scent is amazing

1.0/5

October 02, 2016

This product did not work for me at all! I loved the smell of it, but it did nothing for my skin and it broke me out (i have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin). I had to return it..