3.9/5
Prestige Item
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream Reviews

October 13, 2019
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Definitely does what it says on the jar

This is a very tiny jar but don't let that put you off as a little goes a long way. The formula is really powerful at getting rid of dark circle and I've found it also helps de-puff my eyes. It has a pinky colour so it matches in perfectly with my skin tone meaning the shine isn't as obvious.

August 13, 2019

say goodbye to dark circles

One of the best eye creams I've ever used - find it makes a huge difference in the dark circles under my eyes, leaving me looking much more refreshed and awake every morning

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Refresh’s eyes

I apply this eye cream ever morning to get rid of any under eye circles or puffiness. It has a pearly tint to it which I love and I don't even need concealer on most days thanks to this eye cream. It's very blendable, I dab a few dots using my index finger and gently glide it onto my skin. I instantly see results which last me for the whole day. I will definitely be repurchasing this eye cream one mine runs out!

July 23, 2019
    Perth and Kinross, United Kingdom

Pretty good!

I used this product in conjunction with the moisturizer and found that I preferred this for the energy boosting qualities. I definitely felt more slept and awake applying this in the morning and it left the delicate skin around my eyes smooth and well nourished.

March 22, 2019

My favourite!!!

After much searching this has been the best eye cream yet. It has a great scent and leaves your eyes feeling smoother and vibrant with a slight shimmer residual

1.5/5

March 15, 2019
    California, United States

Does not moisturize

This eye cream is so lightweight it doesn't moisturize sufficiently and it does nothing to brighten my under eyes. I like several products from this brand but this was disappointing and I immediately returned this for my money back.

March 07, 2019

Good Eye Cream for Brightening

Good eye cream with a great smell. You only need a little because a small amount goes a long way. It is very gentle around the eye area and does not sting. It is on the pricier side but works well. It helps hide the dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.

November 15, 2018

Depuff and brighten your eyes!

It does what it claims to do: depuff and brighten your eyes with ginseng and caffeine, making it ideal for a.m use!
    It also feels and smells heavenly.
    Eye creams are never cheap so this is no exception.

August 01, 2018

Love it!

I have sensitive eyes but haven’t had any reactions to this. Love this stuff! Has micro shimmer and brightens the eye area instantly. Clean ingredients as well. Definitely recommend! Great price compared to other high end eye creams and you use so little in a single use that it is worth it!

March 19, 2018

presently suprised

I have yet to find a magic eye cream but this stuff is close. I use it daily and it's helped my dark under eye circles. I wish that for the price you got more product.