Prestige Item
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream Reviews

December 14, 2017

Honestly wonderful

Love this eye cream, expemsive but worth it. Mosturing, effective and does what it’s supposed to do. It’s a thicker cream and goes on very smooth, highly recommend :)

September 26, 2017

Ginger approves ginger - hued cream!

I've been using this for the past year and I'm still loving it. I've tried a few others via samples but have always gone back to this. It is a pretty colour, I like the scent, the formula is really smooth and creamy, and it soaks into the skin fairly quickly. A+ eye cream for the price point.

2.0/5

September 09, 2017

Acne

This causes acne for me. I feel like this clogs my pores to. Either that or I'm allergic. Either way, I star having acne right around my eye after using it. I use it as a hand cream. And the funny thing is, it works really well!

July 10, 2017

Really like this product. Will buy again.

I had recieved a sample of this eye cream from sephora and just after using the sample i was in love. I felt like it was really nourshing for my under eyes. I have very dark cicles under my eyes, always have, and even veins. I dont know if this helped minimize any of that but i didnt care. I purchased the fullsize from sephora just because i loved it. I apply it every morning with my serum and before bed!

2.8/5

July 06, 2017

Overpriced brightener

I found that I would have to use this on days I wore minimal makeup because it tends to pelt when putting products like foundation or concealer over it.

While I didn't get much of a result helping dark circles, this did aid in depuffing and giving my eye area a bit of brightness after about a week of use. There was no perks as far as hydration goes, so I still had to work dealing with fine/dry lines.

Please be careful when applying because if you have sensitive skin or get into your eyes, it will burn.

1.2/5

June 06, 2017

I was extremely unimpressed with this product. It was quite pricey and yet I couldn't even use it. As soon as I put this on my eyes it made my eyes ache?! I've never had that happen so I figured maybe it wasn't the cream. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Definitely caused by the cream. I passed this along to a friend who did enjoy it though so it could be just my eyes that didn't like it.

May 27, 2017

This is a really amazing eye cream! It's lightweight and not greasy at all which I dislike about other eye creams I have used. It's a beautiful pinkish beige color with reflective shimmer in it so your under eyes get an immediate brightening effect. It makes me look awake in the mornings and I really like that about this cream. I would definitely recommend this!

April 17, 2017

this product is ok it does brighten but i find it leaves a sparkle on my under eye area i never noticed any visible different in my eye area as far as circles puffiness or fine lines

January 21, 2017

Absolutely love this line of skin care products! Not only does it work really well and not cause my skin to break out further, it doesn't have a harsh scent.

January 07, 2017

This is the best eye cream i have ever used. it really helped reduce my dark circles.And it is super moisturizing and helps diminish small eye lines. it does what it says!