Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 411 in Eye Cream

July 10, 2017

Really like this product. Will buy again.

I had recieved a sample of this eye cream from sephora and just after using the sample i was in love. I felt like it was really nourshing for my under eyes. I have very dark cicles under my eyes, always have, and even veins. I dont know if this helped minimize any of that but i didnt care. I purchased the fullsize from sephora just because i loved it. I apply it every morning with my serum and before bed!

2.8/5

July 06, 2017

Overpriced brightener

I found that I would have to use this on days I wore minimal makeup because it tends to pelt when putting products like foundation or concealer over it.

While I didn't get much of a result helping dark circles, this did aid in depuffing and giving my eye area a bit of brightness after about a week of use. There was no perks as far as hydration goes, so I still had to work dealing with fine/dry lines.

Please be careful when applying because if you have sensitive skin or get into your eyes, it will burn.

1.2/5

June 06, 2017

I was extremely unimpressed with this product. It was quite pricey and yet I couldn't even use it. As soon as I put this on my eyes it made my eyes ache?! I've never had that happen so I figured maybe it wasn't the cream. A few days later I tried it again and the same thing happened. Definitely caused by the cream. I passed this along to a friend who did enjoy it though so it could be just my eyes that didn't like it.

May 27, 2017

This is a really amazing eye cream! It's lightweight and not greasy at all which I dislike about other eye creams I have used. It's a beautiful pinkish beige color with reflective shimmer in it so your under eyes get an immediate brightening effect. It makes me look awake in the mornings and I really like that about this cream. I would definitely recommend this!

April 17, 2017

this product is ok it does brighten but i find it leaves a sparkle on my under eye area i never noticed any visible different in my eye area as far as circles puffiness or fine lines

January 21, 2017

Absolutely love this line of skin care products! Not only does it work really well and not cause my skin to break out further, it doesn't have a harsh scent.

January 07, 2017

This is the best eye cream i have ever used. it really helped reduce my dark circles.And it is super moisturizing and helps diminish small eye lines. it does what it says!

July 06, 2016

The marketing claims to contain energizing coffee bean and ginseng to help eliminate those dark circles and add radiance. Great! And yes, I noticed immediate results, but more so from their 'natural optic brighteners' mica and titanium dioxide. These ingredients help reflect light away from dark circles and is a temporary effect.

One big pet peeve of mine though is the packaging. It comes in a jar. Unfortunately there are so many things wrong with this type of packaging in skin care. The active ingredients don't stay stable once opened and fingers are dipped in. And although your fingers are (hopefully) clean, jars harbour lots of bacteria over time. Yuck.

Criticism aside, the cream itself was really a nice light texture and felt super smooth. It absorbed easily into the skin and instantly felt moisturized.

June 17, 2016

This eye cream is so nice. It has a slight tint so your eyes are instantly brightened. It has a nice light texture so is easy to use under makeup. It is super moisturizing and helps diminish small eye lines.

March 28, 2016

This is a great eye cream for the day. It really brightens under the eye and has a salmon tinge so it helps cancel out dark circles! I've only received little sample sizes but they've lasted me such a long time. Origins always has great value sets at Sephora so i would recommend checking out one of those if you want to try some Origins products.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge