Prestige Item

Good - 0

January 26, 2021
    New Mexico, United States

Very good serum

Started using it recently, and it is great for what I need. My primary concerns are aging and I want more bright skin. It definitely helps me a lot. Easy to apply, skin feels so good.

July 22, 2019

Amazing power serum

So I've been on a hunt for age defying products lately (seeing that I just hit the mid 30's mark). This one in particular caught my eye online so I decided to go and purchase it. So far I love it! I wouldn't say it's immediate but I started to notice a difference maybe 3-4 days in. I used it twice a day, morning and night. My main focus was my forehead and the smile lines around my mouth. It has definitely softened those lines. I will be purchasing this product again.

September 21, 2017
    Texas, United States

Pretty good

I got this free for testing purposes. Left my skin soft, and smooth. Haven't seen much for the wrinkles, or bags under my eyes yet, but I will see. I would recommend it. It does more good than not.