Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Butter Reviews

April 29, 2019

Great Tasting and fresh!

I love movie theatre popcorn but I watch movies mostly at home so I had to find a popcorn that would taste good and be buttery. Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn pops almost every kernel in the bag (which I found other brands didn't) and tasted very fresh and had an excellent buttery flavour.

September 24, 2018
    New Mexico, United States

Gotta Have Butter

I love mo vie night! You get all the Popcorn in the world. Orville Movie Theater Butter has a wonderful taste, but it is pricey when you go to the store. You don't get a lot for $5.50, just 3 Bags. However, the popcorn is Big & buttery!

March 31, 2018

The best!

My boyfriend and I love watching a good movie with a bag of our favorite popcorn! Super buttery and light. I have a tenancy to eat it by the handful but I really don't feel guilty! It's such a nice treat and a change from heavier things like chocolate or chips

October 19, 2017

Great flavour

If you like movie theatre popcorn, this is pretty darn close. It still has that same buttery salty taste, but it seems to be a bit more 'healthier'. It contains no artificial flavours and colours, 100% whole grain popcorn and gluten free (I'm sure movie popcorn is none of these).

August 13, 2017

Has a great taste!!

I love Orville Redenbacher Movie Theater Butter Popcorn!! It actually does taste like it came from the movies, with the same Orville Redenbacher taste. I highly recommend it and will be buying again.