Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn Movie Theatre Butter

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn Movie Theatre Butter Reviews

Ranked #749 out of 1295 in Snacks

March 14, 2017

This popcorn was delicious. Can't wait to try the cheddar flavor. I do think it's pricey so I would only buy it if it was on sale. Also my hands weren't very greasy after munching.

May 09, 2016

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn Movie Theatre Butter popcorn tastes just like popcorn at the movie theatre! It even pops into it's own bowl which is great because then I don't have to do dishes.

January 09, 2016

This popcorn taste great. It pretty close to movie theatre popcorn. It has a nice butter flavour without the movie theatre price.

June 23, 2015

Comme toute cochonnerie salée la valeur nutritive laisse à désirer grandement . Mais moi ce que je n'ai pas aimé , le goût beaucoup trop prononcé de beurre et surtout de sel , un goût de gras qui reste en bouche longtemps . Y'a du meilleur sur le marché avec beaucoup moins d'ingrédients artificiels

June 09, 2015

This stuff is great if you like buttery popcorn and don't want to deal with the hassle of having to making it! Tastes great and is super easy!

June 09, 2015

I love this theatre butter popcorn. It is extra buttery and the kernals are all popped and fluffy. I can't eat it anymore due to health reasons, but that doesn't stop me from loving it!

June 09, 2015

A great alternative to a bag of chips, convenient and tastes good!

June 09, 2015

This is a great quick snack for kids.

April 10, 2015

I've been seeing commercials advertising Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet ready to eat popcorn and I've been salivating, wanting to try them out. I haven't seen any in my Walmart aisles, but I came across the movie theatre butter flavour at Zarkeys for only $3! And now I wish I'd picked up more than one bag!

The only thing missing from the true theatre experience is the warmth. But at the same time, I've lost count of the number of times they've poured cold melted butter over my popcorn and it's soggy and absolutely gross. I admit to attempting to microwave this popcorn to get that freshly popped taste, but I only succeeded in burning a couple and ruining the taste.

So, aside from missing the warmth of freshly popped popcorn, Orville's Gourmet Movie Theatre Butter is absolutely fantastic. It truly tastes like yummy butter, and it's very addicting to eat. Even my husband, who normally doesn't care too much for snacks in general, loves this popcorn.

I'm looking forward to trying the white cheddar version and comparing it to the iconic Smartfood popcorn.

On another note, after eating the entire bag, I only came across one harder kernel inside a popped popcorn. With Smartfood I often get several.