Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream Reviews
Ranked #222 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

February 20, 2017

This product is amazing. I received this in my Fabfitfun box in the summer. I just use the last bit of it today. I love this product. I noticed now that I am getting older environment can really age my skin, aka the sun. I also wear it in the winter. It help maintain health skin in the winter with heat turned on and when it's bitter cold out. This product awesome and I can wait to try more from this brand!

September 19, 2016

I've had the chance to try this product thanks to fabfitfun (http://xo.fff.me/d0m6X) and I must say it is AMAZING!!!! truly a great moisturizer and perfect as is or under foundation. I even find my makeup last longer when I have this moisturizer on. Although it is on the pricey side (48$ on there website : http://oseamalibu.com/skincare/product-type/moisturizers/atmosphere-protection-cream.html) it is worth every penny! And as an added bonus, it smells like lemons and oranges! It helps awaken even the sleepiest of us!

"A lightweight moisturizer that protects skin from dehydration and damage from environmental aggressors. The super emollient algae base ensures instantaneous absorption while the advanced blend of dermal proteins increases elasticity and leaves a matte, silky finish. An amazing, invisible base for makeup application. "

September 17, 2016

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used, hands down. Unfortunately the price is a little steep for the size. I use this lotion after washing my face both day and night. I find often most moisturizers irritate my skin especially in the winter when my skin is dry, I always get a stinging sensation no matter what is in the lotion or cream. This does not irritate my skin at all!

August 19, 2016

I fell in love with this product the moment I used it. The smell is unique but not overwhelming. It is the lightest moisturizer I've ever used in my life. I feel great using this even though my skin is incredibly sensitive. I use it for day and night. My skin is very dry and I've noticed such a difference since starting this product

July 25, 2016

I love this product it has antioxidants its light and its an ideal base for sunscreen and makeup and has a protective barrier on your skin..one of my favs for the summer