OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 273 in Laundry Care

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours

April 26, 2017

I USE FOR SOAKING (gel inside) MY GRANDCHILDRENS' DIRTY runners before washing.
    also after gardening I gel on gloves and muddy working shoes - as well as door mats

April 26, 2017

I just tried oxyclean and I was pleasantly surprised, a little goes a long way and gets my whites white and my colors bright. I will be switching brand from now on!

April 25, 2017

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to sample this product. It worked very well on my children's stained clothes. I have used other stain removers and Oxi clean did a fantastic job at removing stains. The only stain it didn't get out was permanent marker but otherwise I was impressed!

April 25, 2017

I have used this product repeatedly with my regular wash and my clothes come out brighter than with detergent alone
    Adding this helps to remove any left over marks on clothing and helps to protect my colours

April 24, 2017

I had the opportunity to test this product for free and was very happy to do so. I had a sweat shirt that I unfortunately gotten oil stained from cooking while wearing it. I had try several time using other products to remove this stain since I would like to wear this shirt out of the house. I never found anything that worked, until now. I used the OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain remover in combination with the MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-treater as was successfully able to get rid of the stain..

April 24, 2017

the powder worked effectively as an - additive with really dirty laundry but excelled when added to stains and allowed to soak. I tried it on a stained woven place mat that had been stained for about a month and well the full stain did not come out it was dramatically faded so that i am able to use it again!

April 21, 2017

I got this free to test. my current brand of laundry detergent does not do my clothes justice. I had a favourite blue top and I hate to wash it because I am afraid it will faid. I took the chance and used he oxi clean and it didn't fad a bit!

April 21, 2017

Je n'ai pas trouvé ce produit extraordinaire. J'aime mieux la marque habituelle que j'utilise en spray. Je ne l'achèterai probablement pas de nouveau.

April 21, 2017

Smaller container than I thought but the product works wonders! My whites have never been so bright! You don't need much of the product to see results

April 20, 2017

this actually works great . .it made everthing soooooooo much cleaner! it also took out some stains that I thought would never come out, I will definitely be purchasing OxiClean again for sure

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber