OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.7/5

April 21, 2017

Je n'ai pas trouvé ce produit extraordinaire. J'aime mieux la marque habituelle que j'utilise en spray. Je ne l'achèterai probablement pas de nouveau.

April 21, 2017

Smaller container than I thought but the product works wonders! My whites have never been so bright! You don't need much of the product to see results

3.2/5

April 20, 2017

this actually works great . .it made everthing soooooooo much cleaner! it also took out some stains that I thought would never come out, I will definitely be purchasing OxiClean again for sure

April 20, 2017

OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder is now a must have in my household!

I couldn't believe how well the OxiClean Colour Shield Stain Remover works! I am a new mom, and as my baby and I are experiencing solid foods, we are also experiencing a lot more messes! I had two stained shirts that I needed to wash, so I followed the directions listed on the label to soak the clothes. The directions suggest leaving the garment in the solution for 1-6 hours depending on the severity of the stain. I left both items in for about two hours, and I couldn't believe the results when I took them out! The stains were COMPLETELY gone, and this was without any scrubbing, and before i put them in the washer! I definitely recommend this product to anyone!! I'm glad that I #gotitfree, and I will definitely repurchase it!

April 19, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis quelques années et je suis toujours satisfaite. Je recommande la poudre OxiClean autant pour les vêtements blanc que ceux de couleur!

April 19, 2017

Like all Oxi products, I thought this worked great! I haven't used a powder in a while, typically using a liquid or pod as I found powders didn't always dissolve well and left residue but no issues here and everything came out clean as a whistle!

April 19, 2017

It made my clothes brighter and took out most stains. My only concern is the product size. I think that the product size could be a bigger considering that there are 5 members in my household and we have a lot of coloured clothes.

April 18, 2017

Nous utilisons à chaque brassée de lavage désormais et ce depuis 1 an déjà. Cela garde la couleur de nos vêtements encore plus belle et fait disparaître les petites taches sans devoir frotter necessairement fort ni longtemps

April 18, 2017

I really liked using Oxiclean Colour Shield laundry stain remover. It was easy to apply and fast result in first try.
    It was used on dirty kids' colourful clothes with mud, school paints, food and etc.. They were all removed in 1st try. It saves time and good result.

April 18, 2017

OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder was messy to use and it did not get my whites any whiter. Although I like the scent of it, I did not like how I had to get the chemical on my hand when scooping it out. I tried it to soak some white bras and it did not get them any whiter. I also used it in the wash and it didn't make any difference on the stains.