OxiClean MaxForce Gel Stick Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 275 in Laundry Care

April 06, 2017

Oxi clean pretreater gel stick has removed stains that I had in my clothes for years. I was amazed! I rubbed it in and let it penetrate overnight and then washed the item the next day with Oxi Laundry Liquid Detergent and presto the stains were gone. Nobody does it better

March 27, 2017

Have a blood or grass stain?? Have no fear oxyclean is here! I've used this product on lots of stains even ones that I didn't notice wash and dryed. Simply squirt on and toss in the wash I rarely have to scrub it prior to putting in the wash.

March 26, 2017

OxiClean products are always a must have in our home. It removes the gross built up sweat in my work out clothes, but also keeps my dress shirts from getting dingy and grey. Would recommend this for use on all of your laundry that needs that extra lift off of a tough stain!

March 23, 2017

WOW!!!Mesdammes c'est le produit qu'il vous faut ça nous aient tous arrivés au moins une fois d'avoir la malchance d'un débordement durant notre fameuse semaine du mois et bien c'est ce qui c'est produit durant l'essai de @oxicleanmaxforce #gotitfree et @chickadivisor et plus rien aucun trace tous à fait génial Merci!!

March 20, 2017

A must have in my house - especially for toddler stains! Easy to use and works for a large majority of set in stains! I can use it and throw it back in the laundry until it's time to wash. Have to have this on hand all the time!

March 20, 2017

This works! I use it to not only take out stains like grass and dirt, tomato sauce and smoothies but it works to get fish oil out of my son's and I clothes too. Nothing worse than fish oil for staining and smell! This takes it out no problem!!

March 18, 2017

I absolutely loved the "Oxi Clean MaxForce Gelstick Pretreater". It's absolutely amazing on those really tough stains that we all dread such as grass, oil, grease ext. I had stains on an old work shit I hadn't been able to wear in a very very long time because it was just gross. I decided to try "Oxi Clean MaxForce Gelstick Pretreater" on it and it was incredible like magic the stains were gone and now I have another shirt to wear to work. I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone. I absolutely loved it.

March 18, 2017

I received this as part of the Product Review Club @chickadvisor. I have used the OxiClean gelstick recently to pretreat some of my laundry. It has a nubby like end that you apply to the stain and just press and the right amount of product is applied. The gel is very concentrated and works well with whatever kind of a material that it is applied to. You don't need much product as you can cover the stain easily with the amount that comes out. This means that the gel stick will last a fairly long time. I was very happy with the results as when the washer was finished my stain had disappeared! I will definately be purchasing this in the future once the gelstick is finished! This is the first time that I have ever used any OxiClean laundry products and it was definitely worth the wait! I have been doing laundry since I was young, my mother taught my sister and I from a young age. Thanks @chickadvisor for choosing me to be part of the #OxiCleanChallange!

February 07, 2016

I had been looking for a pre treat for stains on my laundry so when I came across this one from oxi clean I thought I would get it because I like a,or of their other products. This one also did not disappoint, I love the fact that you can dispense the treatment through the top and than use the top of the tube to rub the product into the actual stain. This worked very well to remove stains from my clothes and I still continue to use it.

September 26, 2015

I stumbled upon this product on a road trip during a laundry emergency and found that it is a life saver! Press the tip down, rub in the gel and it takes out everything from dried blood to baby poop. The best stain remover I have every tried.

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker