OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

March 29, 2017

If you have not used oxiclean prior to washing your clothes, just know that this is one of the best products to remove stains. bottle lasts me about a month or two. I spray this on any and all stains and my laundry comes out awesome. I would certainly purchase this product.

March 29, 2017

jcomment enlever une tache de spaghetti , je n'ai pu a me questionner j'ai reçu ce produit pour essai et il est formidable, il dissolve les taches très rapidement et surtout en peu de temps, je le recommande à tout le monde

March 29, 2017

J'ai testé ce produit gratuitement grâce à chickadvisor.
    J'avais la nappe parfaite pour utiliser ce produit.... de grosses taches de jus de canneberge, de coca et de vin.
    J'ai pulvérisé plusieurs push dessus et j'ai laissé reposer pendant une bonne heure avant de rincer et de mettre dans ma machine... plus aucune trace !
    Bien hâte de l'essayer cet été sur les vêtements couverts de traces d'herbe!

March 29, 2017

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I really liked this product. It got my clothes cleaner than anything I've used before!

I wash several loads a week since i have young kids who create amazing stains. I loved how this product performed. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends.

March 29, 2017

I received a coupon for a free product from Chick Advisor. I used this on a few stains that were on my 3 year old daughter's clothes and for the most part they came out right away! I was pleasantly surprised! I do think... However... That a paste made out of oxiclean tends to work better.

March 29, 2017

I went to put on a blouse and found stains of unknown origin, at the bottom of the blouse. I used the Max Force Spray, and rewashed the blouse. Cant see where it was. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.
    Definitely my go to stain remover.
    #gotitfree

March 29, 2017

I've always been a fan of OxiClean products in general. When my children were babies we ALWAYS purchased their baby stain remover spray as it was the only thing that worked for the frequent new baby blowouts that occurred. But honestly I never really thought to purchase a stain removing spray for my own clothes. In hindsight it totally makes sense, I just never thought about it. The OxiClean MaxForce Spray is AMAZING!! Not only did it effectively remove any stain I used it on, but it saved me time and it saved our clothes! Things I would have spent wayyy too much time on, trying to get stain out (or eventually just throwing out because it wasn't worth the hassle) were immediately clean after being sprayed and washed with the OxiClean MaxForce Spray. it was a bit pricier than I would have liked, but honestly I will either just purchase it anyway or stock up when I can find coupons or the product on sale. I love it that much. I recommend it to everyone. So in love. Thank you!!

March 29, 2017

Over the past 2 weeks I used this product on various stains - food stains, drink stains (red wine!) and grease stains. Even though the clothing sat in the hamper for a few days, I just sprayed this on the stains and let it sit for 5 minutes. The clothes came out stain-free after the just 1 wash!

#GotItFree
    #OxiCleanChallenge

March 29, 2017

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to test out and review. I am one very happy mama because of this. Having two children under the age of 10 our laundry is full of stains, often tough to remove one's. This has worked wonders on getting them out. I love how you have the precision with this spray bottle to out it directly on the stain without having to soak the whole piece of clothing. I will definitely be purchasing this product from now on.

March 29, 2017

Oxiclean Max force spray really get the stains out of clothes. I found that it best works when the stains are wet but it's not nessary to have the clothes wet. It does it work on dry and forgotten stains as well

I will definitely use this product again and advise others to do so as well.