OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

April 14, 2017

absolutely adore this product! chocolate, baby messes, blood, condiments don't stay on my clothes anymore.Looking forward to keeping my families clothes fresh, clean, and bright.

2.2/5

April 14, 2017

I had to wait until I had enough items with stains requiring use of this product.

It diminished the size and intensity of stains but didn't do any better than simply pre-applying or pre-soaking a stained item in liquid laundry detergent.

April 14, 2017

Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to review this product. I tried spraying it on a spaghetti sauce stain that I had thought had ruined my top. I was very pleased that it removed it. This will now become a "must have" product in our house.

2.0/5

April 14, 2017

The product as to intense perfumed, it stays in the fabric. Even if the cloth is washed again the perfume is still in the fabric. th eproblem with the perfum is to intense for me to us it again

April 14, 2017

This is the best and most effective stain remover I have ever used. I had old blood stains on bedsheets that had been washed many times but never came out. I sprayed the Oxiclean Maxforce, left it for 3 days and then washed in hot water. The stains were gone! I will be buying this product once my sample has run out.

April 14, 2017

Another Awesome OxiClean product...
    Even removed washed in stains...Yes it did!!
    I only wish it came in purse size...with 2 young ones around that would be so handy.
    #gotitfree

April 13, 2017

I tried OxiClean MaxForce Spray on some white tees that were turning a dingy yellow around the neck. I let it soak over night, then threw them in the washing machine the next day. They came out looking a lot better than when they went in. I would recommend it

April 13, 2017

I hadn't higher hopes for this product. I found that the spray function although convenient caused a lot of unnecessary waste. I liked that it came out as more of gel just wish that The spray could be more direct instead of all over the article and surrounding area.

April 13, 2017

Oxiclean Maxforce spray is pricey. Small bottle. Biggish price tag. But wow does it ever do its job. My son had horrible set in grass and dirt stains on his white soccer socks. I sprayed liberally and threw it in the laundry. Did not pretreat. Came out almost brand new. I'll bet if I had followed directions and pretreated even the ratty looking foot stains would have come out. Thanks chickadvisor for the opportunity to test this. #gotitfree

April 13, 2017

Tried this several times over the pass week.each time it worked amazing...clothes came out so clean...Had to pre soak some over night but got the stain right out...