OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

September 04, 2018

The best at getting out stains

I use this on any and every stain that comes across my laundry basket.There has not been a stain yet that I cant get out with this.Unlike other pre treaters you only have to leave this on for a few minutes no waiting on it for hours to work.

August 20, 2018

Un must!

Avec un jeune enfant qui commence à manger, c’est définitivement un must ce produit! C’est vraiment un produit efficace qui réussit à faire partir de nombreuses tâches!

August 19, 2018

Great for stains

I work in a restaurant and have to bus my own tables. After a busy day my shirt is nasty between food and drink stains. This product really helps to maintain the appearance of my shirts after each wash

May 23, 2018

must have

Not sure how I went so long without this product!
    Having a toddler who is busy and loves to get messy I just assumed that most of his clothes would be stained permanently- but a friend told me to try this as it worked for her. I am so glad that I did!
    Took out a variety of stains (spaghetti sauce, dirt, and peanut butter to name a few).
    Only drawback is where the product was used that spot is a little bit lighter now. Not super noticeable, but a bit annoying.
    Super easy to use.
    Fairly inexpensive- and can be found fairly easily at walmart and the like.
    Will continue to purchase!

May 07, 2018

Didn't work for me

Tried this product and found that it didn't work for me as well as it says it should. I have young children that get pretty dirty clothes and it didn't do a great job at taking the stains out. I wouldn't really recommend it.

April 07, 2018

Maximum effectiveness!

As SOON as my OxiClean Max-Force came in the mail, I was eager to give it a try. I have always found that OxiClean products work really well (if not the best), so I pulled out ALL of my son's different uniforms (sports, boy scouts and school). I figured his football uniform was well past a "lost cause", due to all the old, set in grass/soil stains, but figured I'd give it a whirl anyway. I was SO impressed with how quickly and easily the grass and soil stains came out of his uniforms,I couldn't believe it. I decided to go crazy & pull out every piece of stained fabric, whether it be clothing, towels, linens, curtains, etc. that were in my home. I'm happy to report that 9 out of 10 set-in stains were removed completely. Some may have taken a little longer to remove, or needed a little more spraying and soaking, but they came out! The only thing that didn't come out completely was an oil stain from my husband's work shirt, which was expected. Even though it may not have removed the stain, it did however, make it MUCH LIGHTER, which was still a HUGE win for me. With a house full of messy, growing boys & a girl, OxiClean Max-Force is a MUST, which is why I've already went & bought another bottle to stash away! I've always used the powder form of OxiClean and have always loved it, but this new MaxForce formula in the spray bottle is MUCH more convenient, less messy, & smells pretty nice too. I like that (if needed) i can throw the comvenient spray bottle in one of my bags or in my trunk and take it with me on roadtrips, vacation, etc. In the event of a bad spill or stain. It worked like magic so I would definitely recommend for others to atleast give it a try, 1000%. The simplicity and ease of the spray bottle was my FAVORITE feature of all. I really enjoyed this sampling oppertunity! Thanks for introducing me to a great product that will make my hectic life AND the mounds of stained laundry THAT MUCH easier to tackle!! Instead of having to throw tons of stained clothes (and money) away, I'm now saving that money by actually being able to fight the stains myself, with MAX FORCE ... OXICLEAN MAXFORCE, that is! 💪🏼👊
    *I received this product for free, in return for my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% my own.

March 14, 2018

Beyond Magic

Had some really stubborn stains left from my pets and I’ve always seen the commercials for this so I thought I’d try it out! Such an amazing product and will absolutely buy again!

February 24, 2018

A must have in any home

We always used to get these Oxy clean stain removing spray bottles in bulk from Pricesmart. I think that every house hold should have a bottle of this. This has cut through some really tough stains on my clothing from red wine to dark stir-fry soy sauce stains, there isn't anything that this can't take care of. It also worked really well to take care of pen marks and stains on my husbands white polo shirts. If stains are giving your laundry a problem try this!

February 21, 2018

Best stain remover

Love this product, haven't found a stain remover that works better, gets out the toughest stains with little to no scrubbing involved and doesn't hurt fabrics. With four kids we have a lot of stains and this product has great value.

January 12, 2018

The absolute stain master

I had a bright sky blue jacket from 9th grade (I’m 25, mind you). It had stains from everything and anything you could imagine....but I always had it in my mind I would “save” this jacket. I hung on to it until I was 23....so do the math there...years. I soaked my jacket overnight in the spray and then washed it in very hot water. I did this twice and bam....gone. I really never expected it to work. I just had the stuff lying around the house and I get sort of obsessed with cleaning products. Long story short...it’s well worth it...worked with someone who took all of those chemical type of courses in school...Acadia university. She says it’s the best chemical compound out there for stain removal.