OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 15, 2020

Magic Forgiving Powder !

This powder is truly amazing, and it never disappointed me !
    I am very happy with the size of the container that it came in, as well as the effectiveness of the product.
    My only 1 complaint about this product, is that it will not work if used in cold or warm water.
    For maximum results, I found that the water must be on the "Hot Water" option on my washer.
    This can be a major inconvenience for people who have to pay for the heat to warm up the water.

January 12, 2020

amazing

Love this product. Usually throw it in the washing machine with the dirty socks or towels. Love this for whites. Great for the yellowing on shirts or for those white bras that get dingy from sweat. For those whites I just soak for about three hours. It is so much brighter and the powder basically bubbles out the discolouration. It doesn't eat or thin out the fabric like bleach does.

January 06, 2020

On the fence

Even though i'm on the fence with this product i still use it in every single load of laundry, I think its more of a mentality thing that it might help my clothes get brighter/get stains out. I personally do not notice any difference when using this powder in my wash but i don't do a load of laundry without this. Would probably work better as a soak to get white's brighter

October 01, 2019

Oxi Clean

I love this product!!! So easy to get hard to get out stains. Grass stains are the worst and it took them out in one application.
    So easy to use and very effective!!

September 05, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

works good everythime

OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder is must have in my home.Having 5 kids it would be very hard to clean without OxiClean.I like how easy it removes stains not only from clothes but area rug, pillows, plush toys,carpet. etc.

September 03, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Couldnt live without.

I couldn't live without my Oxiclean. It is easy to use and works great on laundry but that's not all. I have used Oxiclean in my rug cleaner to get out hard stains, I've used it to get grout super white. It has so many uses they are almost endless. This is a must have in your cabinet.

May 19, 2019

This is a must

I use it with just about every wash that I do. I also use it to soak stubborn stains and it gets my clothes clean. Really great on colored clothes too, not just whites. I find that I don't need to use bleach hardly at all.

May 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My go to laundry booster

I use a natural coconut based laundry detergent which I really like but it sometimes needs help with tough stains. Oxiclean is my go to additive as it is affordable and effective. All of my family members, including myself, have very sensitive skin and Oxiclean does not cause any skin reactions which is also a bonus.

April 24, 2019

Great stain remover

This does amazing on my clothes. Especially when there is tough stain on them. This for me is a life saver. Totally worth it. Plus this can last you long. Easy to use. I recommend this to anyone.

April 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Favourite stain remover !!

I love love love pxy clean just add a scoop to your clothing and wow can you ever see the difference ! It gives it a extra clean so your clothing look more bright and refreshed:) when I have a thought stain I put it right on the stain and wait and scub a little then bam the tough stain washes right out of the clothing !!