OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 04, 2019

Essential for every household!!!

Definitely a great product and at a low low cost!!!
    Powerful stain fighter and excellent deodorizer. Tough like bleach but gentle for all fabric types and even delicates too!!!

November 02, 2018

A must for people with kids

Oxi Clean is my go to. I put a small amount with warm water in a tub to soak the clothes before washing. It gets the tough stains out. I recommend this for anyone who has kids.

October 15, 2018

This stuff is cleaning gold

seriously this stuff will get a stain out of anything with ease. Im sure its chalked full of harsh chemicals but it does the trick and does it easily.

Love this stuff

I absolutely love using oxi clean. Soaking my kids uniforms to get the stains out is amazing. A small amount and warm water and let it soak and bam it’s amazing

October 15, 2018

I always have something soaking in Oxiclean

I love oxiclean. I'm always soaking something in it. If it's a hard stain I will leave it in for up to a week. Colored items tend to lose color and I try to not mix colors. Whites with whites, green with green, coral with coral. Otherwise the colors bleed onto other items and then often don't come out! There hasn't been a stain I haven't been able to get rid of when soaking items individually. I also soak ALL my tennis shoes in oxiclean to get them to look like new again!

October 09, 2018

Keeps clothes clean

A little of this goes a long way I use it to get extra dirty clothes clean. It has no smell so it doesn't leave one on my clothes. I love this it makes keeping laundry new looking simple.

October 09, 2018

Best Laundry Helper!

I absolutely adore OxiClean! I throw a scoop in with most all of my loads, just to keep my colors and whites fresh. I especially love to use it in my kids' loads of laundry, because they are always getting random stains on their clothes. It works wonders on all types of stains. Really love this product!

October 03, 2018

Can't live without it!

I'm crazy for this stuff! I put a scoop in at the beginning of the wash and I put some on any stains I come across. It works like magic! Gets the stains out and makes our clothes soft.

September 27, 2018

It is the best product to get out stains.

This is a fantastic product to get out stains in your clothes. I pour it in my machine at the beginning of the wash cycle and let the water make some suds before putting in my clothes. I use the pre-wash cycle first so that the items can soak. When my wash is finished the stains are gone from the clothes. I also use the baby Oxiclean to get out difficult stains from bibs, etc.

September 21, 2018

Necessity if you have kids

If your kids are like mine, they come home after a day of play stained from head to toe. After soaking their clothes in Oxiclean for a few hours and then throwing them in for a regular wash, they come clean every time. Keeps our clothes looking new, and that's a must for any budget!!!!!!