OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 26, 2019

must have if you have toddler/small kids

This is a must have for small kids. It gets all stains out of my toddlers clothes- food, markers and paints (ones that say washable but often aren't), mud, grass stains, you name it! I've also been using it on my newborns clothes to help with spit up stains and poop (let's face it, they all have blow outs once in a while!). I'm not sure if it's marketed for use on baby clothes but it has not irritated her skin at all. On a side note- my toddler has very sensitive skin and eczema and this product does not bother him at all.

February 20, 2019

Works where another one didn't!

I just used this for a bright orange/red food stain on my white shag rug after another (liquid) stain remover didn't work. I added some to warm water & doused the area, let it sit, but could immediately see it working, the colour was coming off. Later I poured water on it and scrubbed, but didn't really need to, the white was back. So relieved it got the bright stain out!

February 18, 2019

I totally rely on this product!

I use Oxiclean for EVERYTHING! I use it in my everyday laundry. I use it to remove tough stains on my carpet due to pets and kids. I also use it to soak my lace kitchen curtains! They have never been so white! I would buy this product again and again! Thank goodness this has been made! It has saved me a thousand times over!

January 30, 2019

The BEST!

This product has revolutionized washing laundry! I soak all my whites in OXI over night and I now has snow white white towels. I love this stuff. I make a paste with a little OXI and hot water and spread over stains and ring around the collar, leave the paste on for a couple of hours and then launder as usual. 99% of the time the stain is completely removed.
    This product has saved alot of my clothes from and early death to the garbage can.

January 25, 2019

Best cleaning product ever

This one of the best stain removers I have ever used it works like magic it made all my white clothing to white again which was impossible I just love this stain remover love it

January 21, 2019

Like it!

This surely is one product that I have purchased over and over. I find it a bit more costly but works better when on sale and with a coupon lol. I do like this product and have purchased a couple of times!

January 04, 2019

Essential for every household!!!

Definitely a great product and at a low low cost!!!
    Powerful stain fighter and excellent deodorizer. Tough like bleach but gentle for all fabric types and even delicates too!!!

November 02, 2018

A must for people with kids

Oxi Clean is my go to. I put a small amount with warm water in a tub to soak the clothes before washing. It gets the tough stains out. I recommend this for anyone who has kids.

October 15, 2018

This stuff is cleaning gold

seriously this stuff will get a stain out of anything with ease. Im sure its chalked full of harsh chemicals but it does the trick and does it easily.

October 15, 2018

Love this stuff

I absolutely love using oxi clean. Soaking my kids uniforms to get the stains out is amazing. A small amount and warm water and let it soak and bam it’s amazing