We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.5/5
841 reviews
Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Description

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.  
 
Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons. 

    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 19, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Great stuff

    There's nothing that compares to Vim for all the little cleaning jobs that need to be done. Not only do I use it on my bath tub and sinks, but a little squeeze on a cloth, and a little rub on any marks on the walls and the mark or spot is instantly clean.

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 17, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    I would buy this product again and again.

    I have been using this cleaner for 7 years now. It's amazing how quick and well it works on sinks and bathtub.My sinks, faucets and appliances sparkle. Highly recomended

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 17, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    So good!

    Works like a charm! I use it for all cleaning needs - bathroom, toilet and seat, kitchen, sink, faucets! I read that it is also safe for pots and pans but haven't tried those yet. Great for any types on stains on hard surfaces like rust or water deposit marks.

    Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 14, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Go-to toilet bowl cleaner

    Go-to toilet bowl cleaner in my house ever since I moved out of the family home 10 years ago.
    I like the smell of it, and it seems to have no issue getting off stubborn stains.

    Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 24, 2019
    Canada

    Great stuff!

    Vim is a go to safe product, mostly when I am cleaning sinks, bath tubs, stove, or anywhere I think needs a good shine to it. Most of the time it removes the stain without a fight, but the odd time I really have to put elbow grease or use a stronger product. I’m not complaining though, it smells amazing, leaves stainless steels, counters, and the sink spotless for the most part and I know gets rid of the germs. Great product, definitely worth a try.

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 22, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    excellent produit

    J'utilise toujours et depuis longtemps ce produit pour tout nettoyer mes électroménager dans ma cuisine. il est très efficace pour déloger les tâches sur le four même s'ils ont subi une cuisson.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 14, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Produit adopter par la famille.

    Notre produit préféré pour nettoyer la salle de bain, les éviers et cuvette. Il est super efficace pour enlever la saleté tenace. En plus le parfum de citron n'est pas trop intense et laisse une bonne odeur!

    Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 10, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    amazing..

    I have been using this cleaner for 7 years now in my bathroom. It's amazing how quick and well it works on sinks and bathtub. Highly recommend.It works fantastically well! Makes stuff shiny clean... really!

    Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2019
    Quebec, Canada

    Bon nettoyant

    Je l'utilise dans mes salles de bain et je l'adore! En plus de sentir bon, j'ai vraiment l'impression qu'il nettoie et désinfecte en profondeur. Il laisse en plus son bon parfum de citron. Je le recommande!

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

    I would buy this product again and again

    This is amazing in bathtubs I swear by it I use it all the time when cleanin the tubs remove soap scum really easy brings amazing shine and sparkles , i have tried it on many different things and its got a really nice touch works well ty .

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.