Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

September 04, 2019

Works like a charm on everything!

Effective and hasslefree.
    Works like a charm! I use it for all cleaning needs - bathroom, toilet and seat, kitchen, sink, faucets! I read that it is also safe for pots and pans but havent tried those yet. Great for any types on stains on hard surfaces like rust or water deposit marks. Its especially good on faucets - using a sponge, small small dab of cleanser plus water, then simple rinse - tada! Gleaming back at me! Same for my sink - the small beads help with the cleaning and its easier for me to tell is its been rinsed thoroughly enough by simpky feeling it with my hands (rather that than an invisible layer sitting there without me knowing).

August 30, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

..............

love the smell it gets everything smelling fresh and helps eliminate pet odor and smoke odor I would recommend to everyone it's just unbelievable!!!!....

August 27, 2019

Awesome product deserves an awesome review

If awesomeness has a synonym it should be VIM. Yes you read it right. This product is very simple and good but does the work effectively. I love the smell plus we can use this also in the bathroom. Not just our sink.^^

August 27, 2019

One of the best products

I love using this cleaner all the time. It’s such an old reliable. I love how it’s a thick cream consistency and it makes me feel like it’s working extra hard to clean my space. When I am done using it my sinks look brand new. I like the scent too!

2.8/5

August 27, 2019

Smells good.. not the best for cleaning

I used to use this a lot when I was much younger. I didn't mind it as long as you scrubbed well. And wiped it well. If not, there's a yellow tinge that is left behind.
    The scent is ok, lemon scented as it states.

2.8/5

August 25, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Not so sure but willing to try again

It smells great and cleans good bit is very gritty and leaves a residue that needs to be thoroughly rinised although i am willing to try this product again just because sometimes things don't work out the first time around

August 24, 2019

Cleans amazingly!

Vim is very beneficial is cleaning all washroom and kitchen items. It cleans the grime off easily, just simply let it sit for afew minutes and rinse. it leaves a pleasant smell and you don't really need to rinse.

August 08, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Use this everywhere

This smells and works amazing. Sinks bathroom hobs you name it it cleans it. I even use this to clean marks on my trainers so amazing. I recently found this In the poundshop now aswell. Lifts marks and stains so easy.

July 05, 2019

No more dirty stovetop

I love using this product in my bathrooms and ceramic tiles, recently someone suggested using it on my ceramic stove top to get rid of the pot circles on the glass. I did just that and wow what a difference it made. It looks new all over again.

July 05, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Would definitely recommend

I love the product, this is my go to product when other cleaners can’t get the stains off of my counters or those stains under the burners on my stove. It’s smell is good, it’s not harsh on the appliances or counters.