Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

October 23, 2019

Vin crème

Ce produit est excellent. Très bonne valeur. Vous pouvez faire partir pleins de tâches sur vos électroménagers. C'est un petit produits miracle dont je ne me passe plus!

October 23, 2019

Good clean

Get a good clean for great value. I use it all the time and get good results. Eady to use, no fumes. Washes well and leaves no residue. I like it and will use over and over again

October 22, 2019

My go to cleaning product.

Vim is very well-priced product for it quanity and quality. Vim can remove the toughest stains of pretty much any surface. It can do better or same job in degreasing than expensive special degreasers.

October 22, 2019

You can use it everywhere

This stuff is great for your washroom and kitchen. It works well if you apply it and let it sit for a bit and then scrub or rinse it off it works in stains on flooring too

vim Cleaner

I love using Vin cleaner for my bathtub. It’s a quick effective way of getting the tub clean without needing to do a lot of scrubbing. Nice fresh scent.

October 14, 2019

Works so well

Discovering the existence of Vim honestly changed my life. This stuff cleans SO well and so effortlessly!! I had tried absolutely everything to get a great big scuff mark out of the wall and it wasnt budging. Someone told me about Vim and when I tried it, it removed it without even having to scrub very hard. This stuff absolutely rocks.

October 02, 2019

Clean stove top

It's a great product. Every time the stove got the greasy sauce/oil after cooking, I will use Vim to clean it up! vim is a lot more powerful than just using water! It makes the stove very nice and clean!

October 01, 2019

Works like a charm

What a lovely scent and it works like a charm on soap scum in the bathtub as well as my white kitchen sinks. Removes stains and leaves a clean lemony scent.

September 04, 2019

Works like a charm on everything!

Effective and hasslefree.
    Works like a charm! I use it for all cleaning needs - bathroom, toilet and seat, kitchen, sink, faucets! I read that it is also safe for pots and pans but havent tried those yet. Great for any types on stains on hard surfaces like rust or water deposit marks. Its especially good on faucets - using a sponge, small small dab of cleanser plus water, then simple rinse - tada! Gleaming back at me! Same for my sink - the small beads help with the cleaning and its easier for me to tell is its been rinsed thoroughly enough by simpky feeling it with my hands (rather that than an invisible layer sitting there without me knowing).

August 30, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

..............

love the smell it gets everything smelling fresh and helps eliminate pet odor and smoke odor I would recommend to everyone it's just unbelievable!!!!....