Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

September 11, 2020

Love!!

Vim is a great product to use in the bathroom. Clean around the tubs, do a little rim job around the toilet bowl, the sinks! It works great. Use in the kitchen even. Nice lemony scent too.

September 02, 2020

Great bathroom and kitchen ckeaner

Vim has a light refreshing lemon scent It is a very effective yet gentle cleaner I use it on my bathroom tiles, tub and sink as well as my kitchen sink it has a gentle abrasive that tackles hard water stains as well as doing a great job cleaning

July 21, 2020

Vim is my Jam

Ahh Vim! I love this stuff so much. I grew up using a powder washroom cleaner and I really did stray from my upbringing here. Vim gets grime, grease, mildew up from hard surfaces with minimal effort and leaves your counters, stove top, shower, sink and tub sparkling clean. Also a little bit goes a very long way. This is one product in my cleaning arsenal I wil never let run out.

July 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Perfect

I really recommend Vim if you want to save time and work when cleaning your kitchen. When I bought it I was a little exceptic but after I tried it I was surprised how well it works. And the smell it's awesome...

June 10, 2020

Bon produit

Je l'utilise pour les taches difficiles. Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse une bonne odeur. Je le recommande fortement surtout pour les leviers et le benoir.

May 29, 2020

Vim Cream

When I bought and tried this new vim product I was really surprised how great it worked. I have arthritis in my hands no scrubbing so it was really nice to no I had no pain. Love this product my bathroom omg smelt really nice sparkling clean smell so fresh. This product is a winner.

May 23, 2020

Trusted cleaner

I always buy Vim cleaning products, they are the best, especially for the bathroom. I use this on all counters and surfaces, let it sit while I clean the tub. Come back and wipe down. Leaves the room smelling fresh and squeaky clean!

May 20, 2020

Fonctionne très bien

Parfait pour nettoyer mon four quand quelque chose à couler sur la plaque! Très utile pour la douche, les éviers et la toilette. Je recommande! En plus le.produit sens bon

May 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Hey

It's great for cleaning around the bathroom for home only it's the bomb I love it I always use it it's the best to use my mom loves to use this it's not bad at akk

April 28, 2020

Dishwashing friend

Vim is the brand that we have been using for so many years. Have used the bars long before. After coming this liquid one this is a must have for my kitchen-side dish-wash. Cleans everything nicely even something is hard to clean due to burn. Smells excellent. Price is good too.