Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

July 10, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

They are magic

These are perfect if you have kids. Our daughter used a marker on our refrigerator and the magic eraser got it off. I try a towel with soap and water and had no luck. These are now in stock at our house.

Florida, United States

One of the best things I've cleaned with

When I used this product for the first time, I was baffled because it cleaned up a mess that chemicals could not using only water. I highly recommend this product. It is quite expensive but with those tough stains, this is definitely worth it. I have used this in my kitchen, in the bathroom, even in my living room. Of course, it's limited on what it can be used on and skin is a "no-no".

United States

I use these for everything!

Magic Erasers are amazing! We use them in the pool, on lawn furniture, tubs, toys, walls and tons of other things that can be hard to clean! With 3 kids these are a must have and a life saver!

Illinois, United States

Great product for cleaning

When I found these I was excited to use them. They work so well but don't use to much on painted walls. I buy these all the time and have recommended this to all of my family and friends.

Tennessee, United States

Love!!

So, I have issues with strong smelling cleaners. What could be better than a product that works quickly and easily, and has no harsh smell? Nothing! I use these in my bathroom and kitchen. Even my kids will use these because they make cleaning quicker.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this product

I use magic erasers all the time, not expense and they clean perfectly. I love cleaning my bathroom with it, bathtub, sinks. I clean my kitchen sink, counters, almost everything. It's amazing I would recommend this product to anyone

North Carolina, United States

Love these cleaners

I have not found too much that these cleaners will not take care of. I've used them on multiple surfaces and on a variety of spots that other cleaners just could not remove.

United States

Love love love

Since day one of trying these magic eraser I was in heaven there is so much things I wouldn't have never seen clean again or would or thrown if I did not try these out

Illinois, United States

I love these!

I'm a busy mom of 4 little ones so the mess gets real around here! I bought these originally to clean the bathtub with and it did an incredible job. I ended up scrubbing the entire bathroom and was so satisfied how easy and effective these pads are. So I decided to clean around the house, the crayon murals on my walls didnt stand a chance, they're totally erased, everything! This thing cleans everything,even the soles of our shoes!! I'd definitely recommend as they've made my life so much easier!

New York, United States

Amazing

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is amazing! I buy them all the time to use for many different things. It gets things to come off of stuff, that regular paper towel can't. For instance my son got paint on his Crocs, I used a magic eraser and it came right off.