Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

April 22, 2017

I love Mr. Clean magic erasers! They work great and remove everything from soap scum to nail polish on wood, I keep one in the bathroom and kitchen and use them a few times a week! Great product to have on hand!

April 22, 2017

This product this amazing, i dont have to really use my mussel's for this and it takes off practically anything on everything so i'd definitely will use it again. really happy with the back come of it

April 22, 2017

L'effaceur magique mr. Clean est un bon produit surtout avec des enfants. Il est efficace pour les traces de crayons sur les murs et les traces d'eau dans la salle de bain. Le seul probleme est qu'il s'use beaucoup trop vite pour le prix.

April 21, 2017

With 3 kids there's always a mess somewhere. Love using these on the walls when they've finished coloring!! Cleans the tub and shower with ease! Just don't care for when press too hard it tears then crumbles. I buy especially when I have coupons.

April 21, 2017

I use this product to clean my bathroom tub, sink and glass shower doors. It works like a dream. It takes the soap scum off the glass doors very easy. no scrubbing or spray needed. I don't know what I ever did before. I recommend it to everyone!

April 21, 2017

This is the best cleaning product ... :)
    I just moved into a house with white kitchen cabinets it's my miracle sponge it gets every little Mark out

April 19, 2017

Now this is magic ,I been using these for a long time ! I'm currently out ,but these clean up shoes ,lawn chairs ,marker and touch stains on floors walls and everywhere really ,I usually cut mine in half when I buy them .Great price to dollar store

April 19, 2017

Mr Clean Magic Eraser has been out for a long time now but it is just such an amazing handy thing to have around the house and outside. With just Water it comes to life cleaning anything and everything. Love these things and they are so cheap.

April 18, 2017

I love using this to clean various areas in my household. It works so well with little to no effort required. It leaves the areas looking clean and prim after use.

April 18, 2017

une très belle découverte pour moi, même les semelles blanches d'espadrilles de mes deux monstres redeviennent blanches. Monsieur net!!! Toujours aussi efficace!