Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I buy these over and over.

Great product - though a little pricy in my area. However they will clean anything I can’t get off with any other product. Even acoustical sealant on my exterior door that has been there nearly two years. Would recommend!

Pennsylvania, United States

Erases years of dirt and grime!

I am such a huge fan of the Magic Eraser! Erases years of dirt and grime. It has made my shower and bathroom full of mold and mildew look brand new with little to no effort!

It really works

MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER is great at cleaning those tough scuff marks that regular cleaners just can't do. It is so easy to use and the results are always perfect. I will continue to purchase this product.

So satisfying

A must have for kitchen and bathroom
    Makes cleaning easy
    Great value, always available in multipacks and different varieties
    Can't live without em
    I absolutely love them

March 31, 2020

Do you believe in magic?

These magic erasers truly are magical! 🦄
    From getting tough surface stains out on walls, to scrubbing and fighting grime on your bathtub, you will want to have these erasers in your tool box moving forward!

Love Magic Eraser at work

This handy tool makes getting marks off anything so much easier. I have to be careful cleaning walls at work as it leaves a mark like it’s taken off some paint. But I continue to love them and use them carefully where I can.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works so well!

Ok I never thought this product actually worked. But when I got a dog and started throwing toys in the living room and hallway, the toys left a ton of marks on my walls. That's when I decided to try this product since soap and water didn't work. I started on a small red mark and after a few seconds of scrubbing with this sponge and literally all the red came off super easy!! So then I went crazy and literally used the magic eraser on all my walls everywhere! It's awesome, workes great, super easy, I just wish the sponge wouldn't dissolve and that it was more durable so I wouldn't have to buy some every few weeks. Other than that, I would recommend! I also use it to clean my shower once in a while and it really removes all the little soap stains! It's amazing!

Love it

I use these mostly on my kids shoes, it works amazing on restoring the white soles back to white after a lot of wear. I tried cheaper dollar store brands and they crumbled apart, I recommend these for sure!

March 30, 2020

Magic Eraser

Have your kids made marks on the walls and floors!!??? These will save the day and take those marks away?! How about cleaning your showers or bathtub? Again take an unsightly marks away!!??

March 30, 2020

amazing !!!!!!!!!

First the question should be what does this product not clean. I have used it on walls, bathrooms, sinks you name it. The most surprising though is what it can clean off leather,,it restored the leather on my Louis Vuitton purse and the interior of my car! wow:)