Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Works well!

These are a must have especially with little ones around. They work so well. My husband loves them for cleaning the tubs and the shower. It cleans off that hard soap residue really easily. Great cleaning product to have on hand.

Magic eraser

The name magic eraser is correct. I needed this product when my son colored on my white doors with crayon. It took out his coloring with out any issues and left my door looking new.

December 14, 2017

Mon produit de nettoyage préféré!

J’aime beaucoup ce produit car je peux l’utilise autant pour la cuisine que pour la salle de bain. Je l’utilise aussi pour mes électroménagers et lorsque je fais un petit dégât!

Best thing ever

I am a firm believer in the magic eraser. I have a 2 year old granddaughter that is always coloring on a wall or somewhere she shouldn't be. It takes it off so easily. It's also great to clean the tub and so many other uses.

A must have!

This product is a must have in any home or office! I clean everything with a magic eraser, it takes out any stain off household surfaces including scuff marks on walls finger prints on paint. Make a pair of shoes look brand new with a magic eraser without hours of scrubbing. 1000’s of uses. Highly recommend in any home but especially for a busy mom

Clean well

I love the white sponges for certain things. They clean my white walls pretty good and take most of the scuff marks out. The only thing is that they aren't strong and they break into pieces!

December 13, 2017

Great product...baseboard, trim and doors

Especially effective for cleaning baseboards, trim and doors. Though I was going to need to repaint because if the scuff marks. Just needed a little magic.

It is definitely Magic!

I absolutely love these magic erasers. You can clean just about anything with them. I stock up on them when they are on sale. I manage a bunch of apartments, so when it come time to clean them I'm fully loaded on the erasers. Great for walls, bathrooms and definitely greasy kitchens. Anywhere there is dirt I use it. Love them.

2.8/5

December 13, 2017

Good concept, not a big fan!

I like that these do work on removing dirt and most stains, however, I don't like how they disintegrate as you use them. It is like they fall apart as used. I guess this is good for environment though!

You need one of these

I don’t think I’ve ever NOT been able to get someone off with a magic eraser. Recently, I used it on my daughter shoes, the soles were stained and this got them all clean and white again.