Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

July 21, 2017

Super!

J'avais quelques taches sur mon mur blanc dues au frottement d'un panier en métal. J'avais essayé de les enlever avec plusieurs produits mais ça ne s'effaçait pas. J'ai finaleent tester la gomme magique de mr propre et nickel, les traces sont parties sans difficultés.

July 20, 2017

Works Great

I love the Magic Eraser!!! It is the only thing so far that I have found that will take out that gross soap scum on the bottom of the shower!!! I use it to clean my grout, counters, bathrooms, and so on. Definitely a great buy, especially the one that smells like Febreze.

July 18, 2017

Not a fan of the price but love the product.

It does amazing cleaning the tub and counters, perfect for around the house although it can get quite pricey.Other then that i am a fan of this product.

July 17, 2017

c'est magique

quand c'est mon tour de faire le ménage il est mon allié il efface vraiment mais vraiment absolument tout de plus il dure longtemps le seul petit bémol c'est que certaines se casse assez facilement mais bon il n'y en a plusieurs dans le paquets alors tout est correct

July 17, 2017

I would recommend this cleaning product definitely

This has made cleaning my shower so much easier. I can make it look shiny and new in no time.
    I just need a little arm power to get it clean but no other cleaning product works the same way.

July 16, 2017

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I like to you these for scoff or pen marks on my bags, they work well and they are good to have a round However keep in mind they do fall apart rather quickly and not really durable.

This stuff works miracles

Okay, so I had this huge coffee stain on my door, from the previous owners, and I thought that it never was going to come off. I scrubbed it with soap, with everything possible, and no luck.
    Then my boyfriend came home with some Mr. Clean erasers, and literally we never have turned back since. This took the coffee stain off so easily, and now the area looks brand new.
    We use this for literally everything, even shining up the white on our shoes.

July 13, 2017

Magic Eraser gets the job done!

I love Mr Clean Magic Eraser. The name really suits the product, because, like magic, it can clean anything! I especially like to use this in my kitchen for tough stains or in light switches etc. to get off the grime. It works so well!

Love mr clean!

This stuff is magic!it can handle just about every stain possible!I would definitely reccomend wearing gloves when using it though since it can be harsh on the skin.

July 11, 2017

It's Magic

The Magic Eraser is literally just that - MAGIC. You can get off so many tough stains and scratches off of various surfaces and walls. When it comes to taking stains off of walls most products will not remove them or take off half the pain with the stain. The Magic Eraser leaves the paint on and gently removes whatever it is that you need to get off. This is great if you have little kids around who might be drawing on walls or other surfaces.

I would advice to make sure you do not let kids near the surface that you used the Magic Eraser on for a period of time and wash it with water and vinegar if possible since there are loads of chemicals in this.

The price is descent because you pay for the quality.

Great chicks!