Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 01, 2021

Life saver

Hands down, this product is just amazing. With 3 kids at home and with so much mess, magic eraser has saved my life. It can clean literally everything.

July 31, 2021

Magic eraser is just magic

This magic eraser has removed so many things off my walls and floors. It’s tackled marker, crayons, makeup, rust, permanent marker….every time I use this product it works like a charm and removes whatever I need to be removed.

July 31, 2021

The best to remove marks

This is my go-to when removing marks and dirt off the wall! I always have a few in my house. Just with a few swipes the marks are gone. I definitely recommend!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Wow

I absolutely love this product . I find it so easy to use and always have one by my sink for when I need it. It takes a lot of elbow work out of cleaning .

Used these for years

I have used these since their original release. They are an absolute staple in my house. With a pup and a busy child my walls get marked up frequently however this sponge clears the marks away in one swipe.

Pennsylvania, United States

Best cleaning product!

I clean everything with these! Stove/oven & walls mainly! They get everything out and off & I love it. I buy these in bulk since I use them so much. Definitely recommend

Use them so much

We always have Magic Erasers on hand. When it seems like an impossible job Magic Eraser is usually the first thing I reach for. From my glass to stove to the rims of the car Magic Eraser has cleaned up everywhere

July 29, 2021

Keep your white shoes white!

This product is great for lots of uses. Fades permanent marker off the wall, keeps white leather shoes white, and is affordable. We keep these all over the house under our sinks

July 27, 2021

Love these, literally magic

Just get wet and works to wipe off virtually anything off the walls. Also great on my stainless steel sink. Was a life savor when my toddler used the wall as her canvass with pencil crayon

July 27, 2021

Magic eraser got your back!

This product is so light, so simple yet have so many great uses. We use it to clean our stove, scrub our kids shoes, clean the walls, wash the sink/tub. This is truly a magic eraser that can tackle many messes around the house!