Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

3.2/5

May 27, 2014

I found that they burned my skin, my cheeks would turn red and irritated. may work well for those with less sensitive skin

1.8/5

September 09, 2009

I did not enjoy using these pads, I did not have a large amount of acne but struggled with the random annoying pimple. These cleaning pads were not my favorite because they just dried out my skin and caused it to get flaky - not my cup of tea.

2.2/5

September 09, 2009

I've had terrible acne and using this didn't really help either. At first, it started to work a little bit, it would help with some of the 'under the skin ow-ow-ow-don't-touch' ones. But after using it for a few weeks it didn't do anything. I have sensitive skin and this just killed it. I DID have the kind for sensitive skin but it still burnt. It made my skin even more dry than it was to begin with, and there was alot more redness as well. Unless you have minor breakouts (maybe a pimple here or there), and you ONLY have oily skin, then go for it. But otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it at all. It doesn't work.