OXY Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

2.0/5

September 02, 2017

This sucked

It broke my skin out, and caused so much redness. I really did not like this, because I feel like rather than helping my acne, it made my acne and skin feel much worse and look much worse.
    These are more expensive than other acne medications as well, that work more effectively.
    I also really did not like the smell, it was too strong to be using near your face.

September 02, 2017

Works decent

I used to use Oxy when I was younger and it worked great but then for years I couldnt find it anywhere. I have recently begun using it again, it doesnt work as good as it used to or anywhere near as good as Proactive but it definitely helps a bit to clear up skin

July 05, 2017

Great Product

I use these almost every night before bed. They take off the little bit of makeup that my cleanser doesn't remove or may have missed and also seem to help keep my face fairly clear of acne

July 02, 2017

A New Adulthood Favourite

When I was a teenager, most department store products didn't work on my acne.

As an adult who still eats junk like a college kid, I've re-discovered Oxy and have one jar each for home and work. Perfect for clearing skin at lunch and again at home. No breakouts, less oil and a wee bit less shine.

January 16, 2017

Definitely an effective treatment! I have always had trouble with my skin (face and back) and a few years ago began developing cystic acne on my face..... I tried this product after finally feeling desperate to try anything else - nothing had worked so far..... These wipes, along with the face wash had my acne cleared up on both my face and back within less than a month!

January 04, 2017

I found this product helped dry out any trouble areas but I also found that if I used it every day I would end up with dry patches on my face. So I really had to balance not using it every day witj exfoliating and moisturizing. So it did its job, I just have too dry skin to use this product daily.

August 27, 2016

This cost me around $15 and I used it daily for about 3-4 months. It makes your skin feel clean and does take off a lot of oils and actually after using the pad you can see how much dirt your skin might have without you knowing. I can't say I never get acne while suing these but they are great and totally recommended. It's smooth on your skin and doesn't feel greasy and lasts a while. Although I would recommend capping it correctly as it can dry and out and after that you can't really use it. Other than that it's great!

0.5/5

March 15, 2016

As a teenager I dreamed that one day my skin would be as clear as the girls on TV. Like any other 14 (at the time) year old girl I was willing to try anything. That willingness resulted in me wasting my money and buying these acne pads and missing my frosh week of high school. Terrible product.

July 30, 2015

I have used these regularly but they do not seem to do very much

April 23, 2015

You would think that a grown woman wouldn't have to worry about acne anymore but I have the occasional attack of a rather sizable zit or a couple of pimples in my T-zone area. It's embarrassing enough as a teen but as an adult that teaches, it is difficult to hide and you are subjected to the same amount of ridicule. However, I have found that Oxy Deep Cleaning Medicated Acne Pads are a great solution. While I may have to endure a day of teasing, it works fast enough to reduce the size of the occasional zit within two days and saves me from a prolonged embarrassing experience. I can feel it tingling which helps to reassure me that it is working. Before I know it, the bump has thinned out or disappeared altogether. Thank goodness acne treatments like this have greatly improved since I was a teen!