pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil Reviews
#127 in Beauty Oil

Good - 0

August 18, 2017

Makes my skin feel very soft and smooth

Have been using the Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil for a while now (that little bottle goes a long way!). This is the first product I've used that actually seems to be repairing my skin, instead of providing a temporary surface fix. I purchased the regular size after trying the sample. This oil has a strong orange colour that is noticeable on my face when I first apply it. It does absorb quite quickly so the orange does disappear. It also has quite an earthy smell but that also disappears as it soaks in. It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. I have noticed that it has helped calm my skin and adds quite a bit of moisture to my face.

May 21, 2017

Rosehip oil is great for dry/aging skin. This has given me a nice glow and helped to diminish fine lines. Has a woody smell as it is made from rosehips not the roses themselves. A little goes a long way.

1.7/5

October 10, 2015

The smell alone I can't stand to finish this product. There is nothing rose-like in the scent. I can't even figure out what it smells like. It reminds me of something Chises food related. Just horrible. The colour is a very very yellowish oil. Almost pee-like. Also disgusting. Once I get past the smell and appearance. I'm not that impressed the effects. Teh sales girl swore this was the holy grail product she used. I used it twice a week instead of moisturizer at night. It didn't absorb into my skin quick, like other facial oils. So I couldn't apply it before bed....had to remember about 1.5 hours before. Didn't see any help with the redness in my skin either.