Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

July 11, 2017

Super helpful during my pregnancy

I have been using this lotion throughout my whole pregnancy and it has been working amazing. I have yet to get a stretch mark and I am more then half way through my pregnancy. It smells great and relieves my tight skin. I feel moisturizer for hours after as well

June 23, 2017

I would recommend it to pregnant ladies!

This product is amazing! Each time I use it on my feet, my toes and my legs I could sleep without any pain and soreness in my legs. Also it prevents from stretch marks that will happend after delivery. I haven't delivered my baby to see it's preventive effect...

June 21, 2017

Palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks

I used this cocoa butter throughout my whole pregnancy! I know that stretch marks are mainly generic but keeping your skin well moisturized aids in the prevention of stretch marks. I have no stretch marks at all after using this butter and love this stuff!

June 16, 2017

I would buy this over and over

It smells so good and it does not leave a greasy residue on your skin or hands I use it once to twice a week and there's definitely a result my stretch marks are less noticable there not itchy and they don't burn I love this product

1.5/5

June 07, 2017

I was told to get this cream for my pregnancy and it worked in the beginning but once I was passed 7 months I got stream marks. I applied this twice a day like the bottle says and I still got stream marks
    Hood for early pregnancy but later I would recommend using a different cream.

May 05, 2017

Omg this product is amazing it got rid of nearly all my stretch marks and the ones it hasn't it faded significantly. it also vastly improved my skin elasticity and softness.

April 29, 2017

I have been using this product recently with my growing belly. It's worth every penny and I love using them morning and night! I love the smell of cocoa butter on my tummy.

February 07, 2017

I used this started at 3 months pregnant with my son. I used it daily, maybe 2-3 times a day. I would lather it on my stomach, hips and breasts and by the time I reached 9 months of pregnancy I had ZERO stretch marks anywhere!!!! Not sure if it worked or I was just lucky but I swear this had a lot too do with it. I loved the smell too this product. It had a coconut, lavender type scent too it. I noticed that when my stomach would itch I would just slap this on and my itchiness would go away.

The only problem I had with this product was the way it spreaded on your skin...It was super super thick!!! I would use way too much just too cover my body because the thickness never spreader that well. So I actually would take my hairdryer and warm it up a bit too make it a more liquid consistency. Wish it came in more of a creamer consistency. The price was $6 for a container and I would buy at Walmart and Superstore.

February 01, 2017

I received so many free samples from baby shows I have never actually purchased this so I am unaware of the price! However, I don't think it is too expensive. However, I love this formula. It works wonders and I have given some samples to my friend and she loves it! I think Palmers is a pretty good brand for things like this. They came in a pump dispenser meaning NO MESS! It helps with scars, stretch marks, dry, damaged skin, uneven skin tones and even ageing skin! It's great! I will be buying when I run out of all my samples!

February 05, 2016

I love this stretch marks cocoa butter , heavy texture , lasts long time to keep the skin moisturized , it have a very lovely smell , it helped me to reduce the appearnce of stretch marks and my skin is not itchy any more from the dryness