Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Reviews

November 27, 2019
    Hackney, United Kingdom

Best body cream

This has a wonderful thick consistency, yet sinks in quickly and is not greasy. If you want to add a little hyaluronic acid before applying, it mixes in easily. It's amazing value, and best of all it smells chocolatey for about 20 mins: one of the five best smells ever. (The others are rose, vanilla, coffee and sweet grass.)

October 27, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Would definitely buy again

I brought this when my skin was very dry, I used it for about a week and my dryness cleared up and my skin felt so smooth and soft now I use it all the time,

I make everyone use it at home aswell.

Definitely recommend

October 27, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Hands down best moisturiser

For over 10 years I have been buying and using palmers. It smells amazing and leaves my face and body so soft and smooth. It is not greasy and a little goes a long way.
    This is my go to.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Keep coming back to it

I have used this for years and although I purchase other moisturisers, I always seem to come back to this one.
    It’s thick creamy texture is luxurious and smells divine.
    It definitely works it’s magic on my dry skin and when I just need my skin to feel nourished.
    It’s so gentle I regularly use it in my two daughters

1.8/5

October 10, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

An all time classic gone wrong

This is a classic lotion that's been around for years and used to be a must have. However I don't know if they have changed the formula but it's no longer as rich, doesn't moisturize as well and sinks straight into the skin without doing much.

July 14, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

Love this

This is by far the best moisturiser you can ever use on your skin the smell is absolutely unreal wont ever use anything else after using this and well done worth the price

April 25, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Great lip balm!

This works wonders! I always had chapped lips where my lipstick would clump up and look creased and gross. I added this cocoa butter in my beauty routine to apply to my lips as well as my dry spots and have noticed THE BIGGEST difference ever. This isn't just great for your body and stretch marks but is great for hydrating certain areas of your face!

April 24, 2018

Definitely works

I mostly use this product on my face as well as the rest of my body. This is a miracle product that works well for scars like acne scars and stretch marks. I use this in my face daily and it keeps me looking very young

April 02, 2018

Cocoa Butter

I loved this cocoa butter. It was recommended by a friend and I'm really glad I got it. I applied it to my hole body because I have a really dry skin and it really helped. My hands were dry and was peeling and I started using this and it helped a lot. Will buy again for sure. The smells its really good specially if you like the coconut essence. The price its a little bit more than other coconut products but the richest of the formula that this one has I think its really worthy! you should try it!

January 21, 2018

I love this cream.

This is possibly the best cream I've ever used. It's not too oily or sticky, it's just right. I use it everyday for the past 6 years and I highly recommend it if you don't have it already.