Pam Spray Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 658 in Miscellaneous

April 10, 2017

This is a staple in our home. With bbq season almost here we will go through tons of it....we use to spray on the Grail. I love to use it everyday for no stick while cooking, eggs, veggies and baking. Great price when on sale. Readily available.

April 07, 2017

I buy, like and recommended using Pam spray! Great for non stick pans, so my pork chops don't stick, and especially fresh vegetables. I get it on sale or else I can do without.

April 04, 2017

quelle façon géniale de couper les gras, je trouve que le Pam nous évite de rajouter des gras inutilement, le gout bof c'est ordinaire mais autant que la margarine peut être ordinaire.

February 06, 2017

This is a staple in our home, we use Pam Spray daily. Amazing in baking pans to keep your baking from sticking, great in frying pans when cooking eggs or veggies. A little goes a long way. No issues with it changing the taste of the food you're cooking with either.

January 15, 2017

This is a life saver when tray baking! Easy spray nozzle so that the perfect amount comes out. It helps baking and things like fries not stick and it doesn't alter the flavour.

January 14, 2017

I have purchased no name products and I was so disappointed in them. Pam is the Bomb.. it works on all the cooking pans baking pans and its a lifesaver product.. I always have it on hand. plus its great for our Travel trailer for camping.. using it on cast iron pans over the fire makes clean up fantastic.
    Its a must have product for anyone.. funny thing years ago my boys played football .. they used it on their pants.. I have to say they were unstoppable... ( shhh... )

January 10, 2017

If you want to cook or bake without it sticking, get a can of pam.Its affordable and works wonders in the kitchen! Also it doesn't add any flavour to the meal, so it can't ruin it.

November 07, 2016

I love this spray! I use it for my cookie trays, muffin tins and loaf tins, and I never have an issue with items sticking to the bottoms after they have baked!

November 03, 2016

Pam is a staple.in my household. Although I usually buy the cheaper walmart no name option that does the trick just as good as the Pam. I do like that Pam comes in multiple flavors.

October 29, 2016

I always use Pam it is a definite must in this household. I use it for everything from baking to cooking but i try to buy it more when it's on sale as it can be a bit costly.