Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.2/5

July 19, 2019

Meh.

I’m a Huggies mom all the way! I find when we used pampers our babies would leak out of her diaper even when there was hardly anything in it. I’m just not a fan of them they’re certainly not good to use at bedtime.

July 03, 2019

Wont buy unless my usuals arent available.

Wont but these unless my usuals arent available. I find that if my lil guy fills one at night they are damp to the touch. Ive tryed larger sizes and they still do the same thing. Always able to smell pee when lil guy wears these.

July 02, 2019

Not worth the buy

I bought these once for little one cause she was having leaks in the middle of the night and these didn’t help protect from that.. instead I just went up a size in the swaddles and it worked out perfect!

2.7/5

June 18, 2019

I would definitely buy again

I absolutely loved how much they could hold during the nights, or long drives. I have had a fee that tore but that’s like others. Honestly I will be buying again!

2.7/5

June 09, 2019

My Daughter Always Leaked

I love Pampers, but I always used their Swaddlers diapers for my daughter. One day they were out of her size so I tried a box of Baby Dry and NEVER AGAIN!
    They fit small, so despite being the same brand name as my usuals, I had to exchange for a size up. And even once I got the correct size, my daughter leaked, both during the day and overnight! Something that never happened with Swaddlers.
    I’ve since changed to Cruisers now that she walks, and have had no problems with them either, so I will forever boycott Baby Dry.

2.8/5

June 04, 2019

not bad

I bought these a few times for my baby but noticed there was more leaking than the average diapers. I would purchase again but use it for short periods of time.

June 03, 2019

Saggy diaper

It gets soak really easily. Got deform in just one pee. Gets loose and soggy. Then it leaks.
    My baby walks and waddles like a duck and it's only one pee.

April 24, 2019
    California, United States

They were alright

My baby’s diaper kept leaking I would change his diaper to many times of the day and it still managed to leak, I would have to change him every 2 3 hours of clothes to a point u didn’t have clean clothes and he was left with just his socks and mittens and diapers that always leaked

2.3/5

April 11, 2019

Pampers worst diaper

I am a Pampers lover however I hate these diapers. I dont understand why they are colores blue and sented as it provides no value. They also do not absorbe as much as the swaddled. I had so many blowouts with baby dry.

April 03, 2019

Leaks

I found out of all the Pampers brand as the babies dry leaked the most And the tabs never go wide enough to fit around the baby all the way, Pampers has better products for the same price