Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 24, 2021

Didnt work well

My daughter peed threw these over and over again, sadly they didnt work well for her. She is a little fluffy so they dug into her legs and left huge red marks, tried to size up but they just were too baggy. I had to go with another brand personally. BUT they did work for my son so theres that

2.7/5

July 16, 2021

Not my favourite

They are cheaper than other brands and it shows- I find them really fragile to work with- the tabs rip off easily when you have a squirmy baby; and I don't find they hold a ton of pee or poo- they aren't very absorbent in comparison to others. I found them better for potty trained toddlers than babies tbh

July 15, 2021

Smells weird

Doesn't hold much pee (dont use overnight) as soon as it's peed in it gives off this weird chemical smell. Didn't work for either of my babies, definitely won't buy again.

June 05, 2021

Did not work for my babe

I have heard good things about it and of course they’re affordable but did not work too well for my babe. It leaked every where even tho she just worn it for half an hour with just one peed and it could not hold it. I thought it was my fault but I gave up after a couple of diapers because same thing happened.

2.7/5

May 31, 2021

Leaks and damp on the outside

We tried newborn and size one with our daughter but they always felt damp on the outside even on her pants. We tried changing more frequently and different sizes but had no luck. We have had much better luck with other brands.

May 12, 2021

Stick with Swaddlers or cruisers

These used to be better. However I have purchased them 3 times in the past 18 months, and they suck in every category. They run a whole size smaller, so if your baby is typically a size 3, you need to purchase a size 4. Secondly, the 3 chambers are awful, they sag so low the minute there us a tiny bit of pee, thirdly, they are about half as absorbent as other Pampers diaper lines. So yes, you will pay less for more diapers. But they suck a lot lol.

April 17, 2021

Leaked in early years

These diapers unfortunately leaked multiple times for my newborn, leaving a stinky mess all over his bed.
    I’ve tried them since and have not had this issue with the larger sizes (2-6)

2.2/5

April 12, 2021

Disappointed

I tried this brand on my newborn son, i was sadly disappointed in the amount of pee they hold. My son leaked through atleast once a day and we changed his diaper atleast every 3 hours. They also fit much more snug then other brands and gave him a rash.

April 11, 2021

Not a fit for my baby

I found that they don't fit my baby as well as huggies. My son is constantly leaking poop out the sides. I tried going up in sizes but I still had problems with them. They just don't fit my baby like they should.

March 24, 2021
    Not found, Not found

Didn't work for us

We had tried pampers for our little one, sadly they didn't work well for us.
    We arent sure if we just got a couple bad boxes but we had lots of blow outs with this brand.