Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 10, 2019

Not something I would buy again

I didn’t have a great experience with these on my son. I found that when I changed him the diaper would leave net like imprints all over his penis and bum. And on some diaper changes the gel would be all over him.

October 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Expensive

I used pampers for the first little while with my oldest son till I was informed about Target brand diapers you get way more for a way better price pampers are effective but definitely not worth the price!

September 10, 2019
    California, United States

Gave my baby a rash

I really wanted to be able to love these diapers. As first time parents, we were gifted many of them at our babyshower late last year. Unfortunately, my baby gets a red rash any time we put a pampers diaper on him. Every baby is different, so these could still be wonderful diapers, but my baby had a sensitivity to them.

2.3/5

September 10, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Ok

We tried these a few times with our kids and they just never seemed to work! St night our son would leak right through them and they would give him a rash every single time! We had to stop using them because of that problem.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Pampers baby dry is ok but not the best.

Having used pampers diapers on four babies over the span of 12 years and baby dry is the kind the girl I baby sit uses I feel in some aspects quality of baby dry has declined. The tab pieces on the front of the diaper tears off easy and when the slightest bit wet the diaper swells and sags fast which is an easy fix unless you're not home and where you can change baby right away. Compared to other diapers by pampers baby dry is subpar but compared to some store grand diapers they are a little better quality.

September 03, 2019
    Missouri, United States

These leaked for us

We used these diapers when my 9 year old was a baby and really liked them. Unfortunately, they changed the diaper a couple years later and they would leak. We tried using them with both of my other two kids and my sister tried them as well and they leaked for all 4 kids.

August 31, 2019
    California, United States

Rash

My children always leaked out of these and always got a bad rash! I had to exchange or give away what o had! I wouldn't recommend these. Not worth the money.

August 27, 2019
    Florida, United States

pampers baby dry

They are ok, both my kids have soaked through them in no time, meanwhile other brands theres been no problems. also where the tabs are to keep diaper shut rip quite easily. would recommend but not for heavy peeing babies

2.8/5

August 12, 2019

Didn’t suit my daughter

Pampers was not my go to brand but I decided to give it a try and was extremely disappointed. Wishing 3 hours at my daughter wearing she got rashes and was very uneasy. Seems like it did not suit her skin. I complained and the customer service representative asked me for all the details and it gave me peace that at least they will look into it and investigate. That’s how I know for sure that the company is loyal to their motto.

August 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Pampers do not work for my son

I tried to use pampers because of their ratings and price. But they simply do not work for my son. Every time we used pampers he would pee through them at night. Which means extra work for a new mommy. I wish they would have worked for him but they aren't great for a heavy wetter.