Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 17, 2022

Soft and absorbent

I am definitely a fan of the pampers line of products, the baby dry diapers are good but I feel like the other diapers in there line fit better. The diapers are very soft and absorbent but the waist band just doesn’t fit as nice as the 360 or the pull ups and I feel the sizing is a little off on the Baby dry (fit smaller).

February 13, 2022

Great

Work really well for my children. No leaks, doesn't sag and break off as easy as other branded nappies. Used with all my kids as I know they are reliable and grow with them.

January 03, 2022

Pretty good

I use them quite often but I buy them only when they are on sale. They usually last as long as indicated but if your little one had lots of liquids they don’t usually last thru the night. Worth a try.

December 01, 2021
    Washington, United States

Good!

Switched to different brands a few times through two kids.. always seemed to come back to pampers! They are definitely worth the little bit of extra cost though!

November 29, 2021
    United States

My baby's dry, yours can be too

Pampers baby dry is the number 1 diaper my son wears! We have had no leaks, no red marks any where , and no irritations or blow outs. Pampers baby dry move with my son as he walks crawls and bounces around. They also look very comfortable on him. The diapers aren't too thick or too thin. Pampers baby dry is just right for my baby and can be for yours too!!!

October 26, 2021

They do the job

I began my daughter's diapering journey with pampers. The price is average but I found that the absorbance as compared with other brands didn't meet our needs. I ended up switching to Huggies and haven't had any more leaks or blow outs. I would still use pampers if they were on sale for a better price than Huggies but they are not my go to brand. However, I would not discourage use of pampers as everyone's needs vary and they do the job.

October 25, 2021

Good brand for the price

Everything has gone up in price or has changed. Pampers has stayed true to their product. It's effective, good price for the amount you get. Only diapers I get for my kiddos ..absorbs well, and fits right

October 18, 2021

Satisfied

I like this product. Specially baby dry is very nice. My son feels super comfortablei.I have tried so many diapers but was not satisfied but then one of my friend recommended me this one and I am happy

September 01, 2021

Great for young babies

Ive used pampers for all 4 of my kids and Iove them. I found the baby dry was great when they kids were younger, size 1 - 2 one they start becoming more active I found they didn't hold us well and were a lot saggier. I moved to cruisers from there.

August 28, 2021
    New York, United States

The only diapers that hold up overnight

We’ve tried a ton of diapers over the years, but pampers baby dry seem to be the only brand/type of diaper that will hold up without leaks overnight. They might run on the smaller size so we size up for overnight but they are great. Lightweight, non irritating, perfect all around