Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 20, 2019

Good product

Good diapers for babies!! I have used them for my babies! Not a single leak through especially overnight!! Very drying and sizes are indicated on the box.

July 15, 2019
    Tameside, United Kingdom

Dry all night

Great nappies which kept my little one dry all night, he's quite wiggly at night and managed to roll over at a young age as well as being quite small for his age. These are great and we haven't had any accidents. Would definitely recommend

July 14, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Pretty standard

I’ve used a couple of brands of nappies for my daughter since birth and this one was pretty average. I found that it was reasonable for absorbency however any poop leaks went up her back. Other brands have a slightly elasticated waist which was better for ‘containment’! Never had any issues with nappy rash with this brand which is good.

July 11, 2019

Very absorbent

I used pampers with my first child and now I'm using it with my new baby. I like how absorbent the product is. I would buy again. I don't have a lot of leaks with pampers.

July 07, 2019

Great diapers what's it's a little on the smaller sider

Pampers always been a goodquality brand of diapers for infants could I find they fit on the smaller size comparison to other top brands. I would recommend a better set or additional larger sizes and better absorbency for overnight in the regular diapers not specialty

Good diaper

It's a diaper, it does what it's supposed to do. It doesn't leak, hold up well over night. I do find the Baby Dry run a little bit smaller than the Cruisers and swaddlers though.

3.2/5

California, United States

Does not last as long as it say

Let me tell you ... I believed that this would work and last as long as it says and lets juat say i woke to a super wet baby it was sad ... Im a first time mom and everyone suggest pampers so i said why not and i see why not tryong to find the perfect diaper is harder than it looks but when i do i will let you ladies know

3.2/5

Not a fan

I don’t like using these on my twins. They cause them to rash. They wake up sitting in a balloon. I prefer the pampers swaddlers over these. Will not buy again!

June 26, 2019

not for my baby

I did use baby dry pampers for a while but I noticed that does not protect from leaks and i had a lot of them. I belief the reason why they do that is not long enough straps on both sides.

June 26, 2019

Tried and not my favourite pampers type

I’ve tired baby dry but my little one was active at a very young age. I tried different types of pampers and my favourite one is pampers Little Cruisers because it is the perfect fit for an active baby. Though baby dry is great for when little ones aren’t that active. It delivers what the packaging says for that dryness. Baby dry was my brand for my little one when he was young. Recommend!