Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Washington, United States

Most reliable diapers

I have used several brands of diapers before settling into pampers dry baby diapers. Hands down never had any accidents with this one for both my kids so far. Lot of times, I wouldn’t have to change the diaper in the middle of the night too! Wish it was more affordable but nevertheless works great!

Louisiana, United States

Pamper diapers

Pampers were always my first choice of diapers they hold up good an keep the baby's bottom dry ..I would totally recommend these to anyone I used Pampers for bith my babies

Illinois, United States

Pampers

I love Pampers brand high quality efficient and always keep my kids dry and diaper rash free! Pampers is a well known brand my mom used on me now I'm using them on my son!

September 13, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Highly recommended

This is the only brand that I use on my little one! I definitely plan to use this brand up until my little one has outgrown the diaper phase! I also love the rewards program that comes with using Pampers!

September 12, 2019

Love my pampers

I have always used anything pampers brand for my daughter and will again with my next baby. They work amazing they old more then I find the other brands do they dnt cause skin irration or rashes. They are my favorite brand .

September 10, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Great diapers

I cloth diaper during the day and use these at night or when we leave the house. They’re great and nice and soft. The only downfall is that my son can pee out the top 😕

September 09, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Works for those long nights of sleep

My family received a pack of these diapers are amazing after we tried them out. No leaks or escaping baby poops. The sizing was spot on and our baby didn't experience any diaper rash at all. Go ahead and try them I don't think you'll be disappointed.

September 09, 2019
    Illinois, United States

My favorite

These diapers have the most better impact for my children's bottoms .. never have to worry about rash or leaks ! Plus they are the softest for my babies they must love the feel

September 08, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

Best diapers ever. Keeps my baby dry all night and never leaks. I have used it with all three of my kids. They fit perfectly and have never had a break out from them.

September 07, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Loved for night time

Used these for both my kiddos. Always use them as overnight diapers. Kept kids pretty dry to where there wasn’t as much irritation. Less accidents or leakage!