Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 30, 2021
    California, United States

Used on my kids

I use these for my kids. They are great and works well for them. I like the durability of the diaper, great for their use. My kids love the character designs. Boxes works well for storage as well!

May 28, 2021

Pampers always wins

I have tried almost every pampers product out there except a few and for me these Pampers baby dry diapers are value for the money. They are not as great as Swaddlers but yes they great as per their price. I tried these on my baby and my baby got diaper rash, it might be a co-incidence but I think I’m gonna stick with swaddlers for now.

May 20, 2021

I would buy this

Pampers is the only diapers that I buy for my baby’s bum. They don’t seem to leak and always stay on. No issues at all. They do not seem to both my daughter bum.

May 18, 2021

My baby stays dry in baby dry

Out of all diapers even against swaddlers I 100 percent prefer pampers Baby dry. No leaking on legs even worn throughout the night. Also on those eventful baby poop explosion in the diapers, with baby dry my baby lives up to the name of the diapers and really stays dry. By far my favorite brand.

2.3/5

May 12, 2021

Stick with Swaddlers or cruisers

These used to be better. However I have purchased them 3 times in the past 18 months, and they suck in every category. They run a whole size smaller, so if your baby is typically a size 3, you need to purchase a size 4. Secondly, the 3 chambers are awful, they sag so low the minute there us a tiny bit of pee, thirdly, they are about half as absorbent as other Pampers diaper lines. So yes, you will pay less for more diapers. But they suck a lot lol.

May 09, 2021

They work

I would say that they are great value, but the biggest downside I have is why does it need so much dye on the inside? My son never sits in his diaper more than 1.5 hours so I never dealt with "chemical" burns or rashes, but it's not my favorite diaper. You get what you pay for, but you get so much for $40 vs the Pampers Pure and 360 I buy.

May 07, 2021

They are awesome

These diapers are really awesome, and lightweight. They are also very durable. And My child can use on throughout the night. It’s ver comfortable on my child as well.

May 05, 2021

We are Pampers fan

We love using pampers because of its quality and design!we love how it is non leak and dryness protection!I am happy mom because my baby is happy using this diaper too and it protect their baby skin too!

May 04, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

No leakage

I have been switching over to pampers baby dry for my twins since they were 3 months. I love that there's no leakage. It's soft on their skinand doesn't leave red marks on their thighs. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for my girls.

1.3/5

May 04, 2021

Pampers Baby Dry

My 3 month old would go at least 9 hours with a Huggies diaper and even then it wasn't fully wet. Then I tried Pampers and I've had to change him twice in 6 hours and both times he's entirely wet thru several layers and onto the bedsheets. If he wears these I have to change him a couple times in the night and since he's wet thru I have to change all his clothes so he's wide awake- hard enough to get sleep without adding lousy diapers to the mix. The tabs come off the diapers easily and the diaper always feels soggy when you pick up the baby- terrible at absorbing. Won't be The product is of very bad quality and even if the diaper is full the indicator line doesn’t change to blue. Plus the diapers are not absorbing one or two pee even though I am using premium care. It’s disgusting and never expected this with Pampers and mommies don’t buy and play with your child’s health.