Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 05, 2017

I've been using pampers for all 3 of my children. My youngest is still in them, and I love not worrying about leaks and overnight protection...plus they're more affordable than Cruisers.

January 05, 2017
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Used pampers for all three of our children, including a set of twins and will use them with the next bundle of joy as well, best diapers out there, no leaks, less breakage, etc.

January 04, 2017

J,aime beaucoup la marque pampers. La couche peut durer toute la nuit sans que le pyjama soit mouiller. En plus nous pouvons récolter des points contre des petits cadeaux, ce qui est un plus.

January 04, 2017

I love pampers! From my first child who is now 16 yr old to my youngest twins who are 3 yrs old, we never use anything else other than pampers diapers. My kids never develop any diaper rash and are always dry. They sleep through the night and wake up int he morning still dry!

January 04, 2017

I love these diapers. I have tried several brands for my children and find that these offer better protection against leakage. They also fit better and the sizers are truer to the weight that they state on the box.

January 02, 2017

These are my go to diapers! They fit my little girl perfectly, and keep her dry. We have yet to have to deal with a leak situation. The only downfall to Pampers is their price. I wish I didn't have to price match and coupon all the time for them.

December 30, 2016

Absolutely in love with these diapers they last long they don't leak or have the inside crystals leak all over the place they give your child better movement roaming around

December 29, 2016

i love these for my sun and the pampers swaddlers as well! both are great and i cant complain about them as they hold alot as he sleeps through the night and so i dont have to worry about wet clothes all the time

2.8/5

December 28, 2016

Let me start off by saying I LOVE Pampers. However, I truly do not like the baby-dry line. I have 4 children and have sworn by Pampers for all of them. Everyone of my children reacted to these diapers! They got rashes and the diapers generally didn't last through a night either. I use the Cruisers and the Swaddlers were the best for the smaller babies and toddlers. I will continue using Pampers for this last go at Diapers, thank you Pampers!

December 20, 2016

My husband and I love using this product on our children! We are huge supporters of Pampers, this particular product I would recommend for and older baby approx 16 months and up because at that point more baby sleep on their tummies. The great thing about baby dry is that there is extra padding in the tummy area and when toddler gets bigger they can hold more liquid thus needing a more absorbent diaper. Baby Dry is your diaper especially if they sleep on the tummy, NO LEAKS! TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY! Not to mention the pamper rewards points is awesome!