Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

February 17, 2018

All I ever but now

This is all I use now on my daughter I find they are a better fit than most dipers and they do not make my daughter bum sore or dry, they keep my daughter dry at night not like most dipers that the pee I finds always stays in the diper instead of coming out the sides of them and gets everything wet.

February 16, 2018

Happy baby happy mommy.

I love pampers dry diapers. My baby seems to be content and there is no leakage unlike other brands we've tried. They aren't as bulky and they cling around nicer.

February 16, 2018

Wouldn’t buy another brand.

I would always be a pamper mom. Just works good for us in every situation. I use other ones when given to me but I will only purchase pampers. I barely ever have leaks or accidents. They seem to be the right thickness and just holds it in perfectly

February 15, 2018

The only diapers I would use

I have tried 4 to 5 different brands and Pampers still remain the top of my favourite list. It is fairly priced and does what exact what i promised. It's light in weight but it holds very well.

Very good

We used pampers baby dry for over a year now and they do the work. Not as soft as pampers swaddles but it’s more affordable and we don’t have leaks.

les meilleurs!

J'ai une fille de 1 an maintenant et j'ai essayé la principal marque concurrent et franchement celle ci n'absorbait pas autant que les pampers.
    Selon moi ce sont les meilleurs sur le marché et avec les couche pampers j'ai la conscience tranquille, à savoir que rien sortira de la couche et qu'elle restera au sec tout aussi longtemps qu'elle l'aura.

Best diaper

I would totally recommend pampers, baby, dry. Since I changed from Swaddlers to baby dry my son have not had any leaks during the night. Baby dry hold all pee during the night I have not once had a leak yet. I find baby dry more comfortable for my son to move in as well. Just love the baby dry diapers.

2.3/5

Not my favourite

It's OK and does the job but it is not my favourite. It is a bit rough compared to the other pampers diapers but it is cheaper. It can last all night so I guess that's good.

February 14, 2018

Dry bum equals happy baby

We had used pampers in the hospital when my son was born and then I switched to huggies when I got home because I didn’t like the smell of like a chemical on the pampers but I will use them if I can not access huggies in our local store

Always dry!

At first i was very hesitant, i went straight for huggies diapers and couldn’t stand them. My son would always wake up with wet sleepers, that’s when i switched over to pampers baby dry 12 hour protection. Not a wet sleeper since. I love pampers and swear by them, they aren’t overly priced if you find a store with a great deal. Will always use pampers.