Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 25, 2018

Use them for my son

I have used many different brands of diapers on my son but he has allergic reactions to store brand but gets a bad rash. I have never had any issues with pampers, in fact some have a nice powder smell which I enjoy,big bonus getting pamper rewards and turning them into prizes, only downfall to it is it takes forever to build up a lot of points but the diapers are awesome! Highly recommend

February 24, 2018

Favourite Diaper!

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers are the only diapers our family uses now. When our son was born we tried various different brands of diapers, but found that pampers were by far the best ones. They keep dry overnight so our son sleeps through night and we have very few blowouts! We recently bought a box of huggies diapers and have now learned that nothing compares to Pampers Baby Dry. These are the only diapers I will purchase from now on. These diapers have saved me and my laundry machine from working overtime! I would recommend these diapers to any new parent!

The best!

This diaper brand has been a life saver for me as a mom. No leaks, even wet poop didn’t leak out. It saved me from washing stained baby clothes. My daughter also doesn’t wake up or fuss at night because of a wet diaper. That’s a total of 12 hours without changing her nappy and yet she sleeps soundly. Amazingly, it didn’t give here any rashes too. Highly recommended!

Pampers for the win

I used these diapers for both my kids(boy and girl) no leaks, fits perfect. We had absolutely no trouble with this brand. I recommend this brand to everyone I know having a baby.

The best pampers.

My baby have 2 years old and continue of use pamper baby dry. I like so mch this company and specialbaby dry because in the night i no need change yhe pamper.
    I tried before other companys and no like.

Great

Works good willWorks good will buy again buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy againWorks good will buy again ko

Best diapers out there

When my daughter was born I tried every brand of diaper to see what worked best. Pampers was the winner. She never had a rash and the color changing stripe when she was wet was an added bonus to the product.

February 21, 2018

I would buy this product for my next baby

We have always used Pampers Baby Dry from day 1 when our daughter was born. We have never had an issue with leakage and our daughter always loved them so we wouldn't even look at a different product on the shelf as we knee that Pampers Baby Dry was the right fit for our baby and for us too.

Coucheset lingettes

Un produit tellement de confiance , confortable et si accessible pour les familles . J’ai toujours utiliser les produits pampers pour mes enfants . Ils sentent bon aucune reaction allergique . Ne déborde pas . Leur lingette son également incroyable , elle sont douce et ne sont pas imbiber de produits. Notre marque préféré!

February 20, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Kept my babies dry throughout the night !

I love pampers! I was given these diapers at the hospital with my first daughter and loved every since. These diapers my babies dry throughout the night ! They don’t irritate or cause diaper rashes. Great product!