Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

October 16, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love these diapers

These are the only diapers I will buy my daughter. She never leaks through them. They're perfect for night time too. Really recommend these diapers to everyone.

October 16, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Great brand, made for comfort and prevent leaks

Pampers is a go to for my household. Other brands often leak or are not comfortable for baby. Pampers are made with your baby's comfort in mind, and have absorbant layers to prevent any accidents.

United States

The only ones for my babies!

Pampers is the only brand I've ever used for my babies - from newborn to potty training!
    We LOVE them.
    They keep baby dry and comfortable, even overnight.
    With good quality materials, comfort and dryness - you can't go wrong.

Good quality diapers

I prefer this brand (and huggies and honestdiapers) to any diaper store brand which are the least expensive. Good quality, soft and holds well. They go on sale and that's when's the good time to buy in big quantity.

Michigan, United States

A wonderful Product

Pamper is what I Used on my two grandbabies I love them,the way they fit looks comfortable for my grandbabies I would buy them again ana recommend them to others

October 14, 2018

Pampers diapers always a safe bet

I would definately buy this product again. I've purchased pampers through 4 grown children now with 14 grandbabies i know what keeps babies dry and smiles on their faces.

October 13, 2018

its a yes for me.

Pampers brand as diapers for babys is a yes for me. I have two children a 2 year-old and a one moth old and this is my favourite brand to buy. it can stay dry for a reasonable amount of hours without leakage and anyone who says different is not changing their baby as often as they should. - My honest opinion

Always buy this product!

I love Pampers Diapers! The baby dry are super absorbent. They don’t smell like pee right away which is a problem I find with other brands. Baby dry is my favourite.

October 11, 2018

The only diapers your newnorn needs!

As a new mother I tested out several different brands of diapers and almost all the others leaked all the time. Pampers baby dry is as is says baby stays dry lol. Only brand and type I use. Love them!

Indiana, United States

Best diaper brand

I would definitely recommend Pampers. We have used them for all 5 of our kids and now our daughters use them for the grandkids..No leaks... This brand has never caused diaper rash.