Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Buy THE BEST!!

Im a grandma so have been using a lot of diapers in my day. All my children plus a niece and nephew have always been used Pampers. I have ran out and used a cheaper brand that usually don't work and end up with wet p.j's and bedding so causes additional work so may as well stick with Pampers dry and know they work. Have a new baby grandson coming sooon ...so excited!!!

1.3/5

Worst diapers ever

Out of all the diapers I have used, these are the worst ones!!! I found my little one always leaked through them. No matter how much these are on sale, I refuse to purchase them.

0.8/5

Sadly no

Sadly I wasn’t able to use these with my daughter because of the diaper having a fragrance. Also the sizing was weird and my daughter was a big baby so pampers was a no go.

June 25, 2019

Pampers

I buy these diapers all the time for my kids and I really like the quality. I will keep buying these diapers and recommend them to my friends and family

June 25, 2019

Love this product! Using all the time

As a new mom it’s hard to find diapers that work the best. These are my favourite diapers I’ve tried when it comes to quality, dryness & comfort for my son. Will continue to be using these

June 21, 2019

Love ittttt

These are the best my son can play all day no licks no discomfort I love it 10 thumbs upp. I would recommend every new mom to purchase one you can never go wrong with them and their not expensive.1

June 21, 2019

Excellent Diaper

Our family loves pampers! We’ve been using this brand, diaper and wipes for our three kids since birth.
    Never experience diaper rash! It is absorbent and comfortable.

June 20, 2019

Great diapers

I have used these for my son and they were great! Never leaked and a great price. They dont fold like some diapers do, I really enjoyed these Pampers and my they were comfortable for my son to use. Would definitely recommend

June 19, 2019

Way better than huggies

With our newest addition to the family we decided to try pampers and we are completely satisfied. No more wake ups with soaking wet beds or middle of the night sagging on one side. Worth the money and peace of mind.

June 19, 2019

Excellent product & durable quality.

I have an 18 month old and have always used Pampers Baby’s Day since birth. It is our family favourite pamper which has proven to be reliable, durable and stand up to any conditions, even when wet. Highly recommend!