Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 30, 2020

Soft as babies bottoms!

Have always gone to pampers for diapers!
    Their the only ones who have saved me from BAD explanations!!
    Super soft and comfortable to the touch so one can only assume your baby would be comfortable a well.
    The sizes and weight recommendations on each box is quite accurate which helps first times mom determine which size fits best!

August 23, 2020

Great for everyday

These are great diapers. Skins stays dry and soft. I definitely buy them because I trust to protect my baby’s skin. The only negative, is some nights they dont hold up quite so well.

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

They work

These diapers are good but they are not the best. I would recommend the pampers swaddlers they are so much more softer and better quality. These are a little more cheaply made.

August 07, 2020

Absorbant et bien ajusté pour la forme de mes bébés.

Quand mes 3 enfants étaient bébé et que j'avais besoin de couches jetables, j'ai bien aimé celles-ci, car elles étaient bien ajustées, ce qui évitait trop de fuites et de plus amples dégâts à nettoyer. Elles étaient également très absorbantes. Je les recommande aux nouvelles mamans-les miens ont grandi!

August 06, 2020
    United States

We are a pampers family

We have three little boys under 3! We go through a lot of diapers in our household! We love Pampers at night as we feel like it keeps our boys dry until morning!

August 06, 2020
    Missouri, United States

I used on both my sons!

My sons our pamper babies. They our now 10 & 14. Yet when they was babies they only wore pampers. I loved how pampers were soft in material, it also holds up. They don't leak, they now have designs on them. So if the baby has a accident in hia pants ya can see the colors change or the design would change.

August 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great diapers

These are the best diapers soft flexible no leaks and gentle in my grand baby’s skin. Skins stays dry and soft. I definitely buy only these diapers the only ones I trust to protect my baby’s skin. Will definitely continue to buy these in the future.

August 03, 2020

Better than the others

I have tried huggies at first , my son started to get a diaper rash , I changed to Pampers. No more leaks , no rash but on the down side , the sizing was a bit off . Smaller than what I imagined . But it still did the job

August 03, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

Good product.

We love Pamper. My baby sleep through night since she 2 month old in these diapers. They keep she dry in the morning. We haven’t have any leak with these.

August 02, 2020

Best brand of diapers

Maybe I'm biased but I've always used this brand for all my nieces and nephews. Whenever I am recommending a brand of diaper as a nurse to new parents this is always my first choice. It is soft, holds all the pee and poo, no blowouts and it's not heavily scented to set off allergies for the sensitive baby skin. Whenever I finally have my baby this will definitely be the ONLY brand I use.