Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 11, 2020
    Gujarat, India

Very soft

I use pampers for my baby since beginning.he never had rashes with diaper because of the soft material.i use it for night purposes too.never saw a leakage.

November 10, 2020

This is one of my top choice when it comes to diapers. My baby is happy because shes always dry and comfortable. Definitely gonna buy over and over again.

Very soft

This is very soft diaper..... pampers brand is always my favorite brand for long time... they know ehat actually is needed.. also i love the point system program...

November 10, 2020

Worked well for my babe!

I used these when my baby was a newborn and I loved the smell of them. Classic pamper smell! However that was also the reason we switched to using a diaper without added scents. Was a great product for the short time we used it!

Best diapers

We tried so many diapers with our first child and pampers was always the best. I love the baby dry ones, they work great for over night protection with no leaks !

lightweight diapers

no diaper is perfect but i do seem to prefer pampers baby dry. to begin with they are thin and lightweight however they are absorbent. i like that when wet they indicate that and it doesnt feel like a heavy bulky diaper

November 09, 2020

My go to!

This brand of Pampers is amazing! I have a 2 year old and a new born and Pampers never disappoints. My go to brand for my little ones. It is comfy flexable and dosent leak!

November 09, 2020

i would love to buy more

pampers are good quality .smell good,and good for my todler to keep her dry all day and night.this brand we always used .this is my third baby and im still using pampers... we would love to used it and it is worth it... we loved pampers!!

November 08, 2020

I love this product!

This product is a good quality . I have been using this since my baby was born up to now . I will definitely recommend this to my friends and especially to a new mommy just like me 😊

November 07, 2020
    United States

My go to brand!

When my kid was little and still in diapers, this was the only brand I would buy. They work extremely well as wicking away moisture, and do a fantastic job of containing it between changes and I always knew I could trust them. There were a few times when I would go to the store and they would be sold out of his size, so I would be forced to buy another brand, yet non of them could stack up to Pampers Baby Dry and I always went right back to purchasing them. I always recommend this brand to new parents!