Pampers Pure Diapers Reviews

January 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for sensitive skin and cute designs!

With our newest addition being born early we’ve struggled to find what’s worked best for him. I signed up for these with subscribe and save and love them. The prints are adorable from sloths to avocados to otters they are so sweet. Also they don’t irritate his sensitive skin which is the biggest plus. We’ve tried other diapers but they all have a very chemically smell and don’t seem to hold as well as these do. Will continue to use until we are done with diapers.

January 17, 2020

Never had a problem

We have been a pampers family from the beginning. Never suffered any leaks or blowouts while using pampers but have had leaks when using other brands. The diapers are soft and don’t have an odour when full.

November 03, 2019

Good fit and value, sensitive skin approved

These diapers have cute prints, very soft material and a snug but flexible fit and are a great price on a natural diaper. They have impressive absorbancy and are reliable. I do notice a chemical scent when wet but otherwise completely love these and will continue to purchase.

October 22, 2019

Beat diapers hands down

These are the best diapers. No leaks ever! They are so soft, and no bad dyes! I do find they run a but bigger, but no biggie! They also could be a bit less $$$

October 15, 2019

Love these!!

I love Pampers Pure!! The quality of these diapers just seem higher than Pampers baby dry or swaddlers. It’s their clean diaper so it’s also a bit more expensive. It feels more soft compared to others. They come in very cute patterns. I noticed it gave on a scent after it became wet so you don’t have to question whether it’s time for a change or not.

August 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Not what I was expecting!

My son has sensitive skin and we normally get him honest company diapers but I decided I wanted to try these pampers pure and see if they were really good. Unfortunately they weren’t what I was expecting. The diapers itself work well and did not give my son any sensitivity issue but what I don’t like about them is whenever I would change my son he always had some form of fuzz in his bum or private area from the diapers and it was difficult to remove with the wipes. Not too happy about that part because for the price of these diapers I will stick with the honest company ones.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great for Sensitive Skin!

I was using a different brand of diapers for my son for months and happy with them, but one morning he woke up with a terrible rash. After a few days I realized it was from his diapers. I did some research and switched to these since they are free of all triggers. While they fit different than the old diapers, they do not leak and most importantly, they do not cause my son to have a rash.

July 26, 2019

Good Natural Alternative

I have been using Pampers Pure Diapers for my second child and I am very happy with the quality and price. It is cheaper than other 'natural' brands and still maintains the effectiveness of the Pampers Brand. I feel good about the fact that my baby's skin is not being exposed to as many chemicals. I wish this product was around when I had my first child.

July 18, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Great diaper

Really like but these diapers are made with absolutely any and everything wonderful for baby sensitive skin not once I have an accident or a leaky diaper on my son the only downside cannot find them in all stores and they are a little bit expensive but if you want a good quality diaper this is to go to diaper

0.5/5

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Left a very sore bottom.

My daughter definitely reacted to these nappies. They left her very red and sore from the 3rd use. These nappies are more expensive and aren't worth the money in my opinion.