Pampers swaddlers Dry Max Diapers

Pampers swaddlers Dry Max Diapers Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers swaddlers Dry Max Diapers absorb-Away Liner helps keep babies dry and happy. Quilted blanket-like softness wraps babies in all-around comfort. Super-stretchy sides gives infants a flexible fit . Umbilical cord notch included in size N for more comfort for new babies. With our Dry Max design, these Swaddlers are our driest ever.

June 28, 2016

I have used pampers diapers for all 5 of my children and I currently use pampers swaddlers for my 6 month old son. I am so happy that pampers have extended the sizing up to size 6. These are the only diapers I buy for my son. We both love the softness of these diapers as well. He has never had a leak with these diapers.

August 21, 2014

I use these for my newborn. Great diapers. I have never had any problems with pampers diapers

April 28, 2014

When I had my first son people bought us packs of Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies and hands down Pampers Swaddlers are my favourite diaper. We've had no accidents of blow outs or leakage issues with this diaper. I have since tried a few other brands and I always come back to Pampers Swaddlers. I highly recommend this diaper!

March 20, 2014

we have tried other types and come back to this. less "blow outs"

August 13, 2012

This is what we use with our daughter and they work very well. They hold everything in really well and fit her nicely. She is pretty chunky so it was difficult to find a diaper that fits around her legs.

June 12, 2012

I will only buy the papers brand for my baby but usually dont buy the swaddlers. I was given a box as a gift and used them on my son and he ended up with a wicked rash. I changed him right back to his regular papers and it cleared up quickly.

April 28, 2012

J'adore ces couches.. Elles sont si douces, sentent bonnes et surtout sont très absorbantes..
    Ma filles ne sent jamais mauvais avec.. C'est dommage qu'elles ne sont pas disponibles dans toutes les grandeur...

January 24, 2012

Love these!!! My son leaks through many different brands but not these. They also smell great!

July 17, 2011

I was introduced to Swaddlers when I had my little girl last year. They were so very soft against her delicate skin; that was very important to me. They also had great absorbancy. I really liked the wetness indicator on them. I used these for months because she was so tiny. I bought a box of Huggies becasue they were on sale and they didn't fit the same or guard against accidents on clothes. So I would definately recommend these to any new mom out there.

April 29, 2011

ii got this for my sister, now she useses this brand all the time,